1. Eat a heavy breakfast - The breakfast is actually the most important meal for the day, since it can determine the kind of energy you would have throughout the day. Thus, it is best to eat a heavy breakfast meal, so that you can jumpstart your metabolism. Aside from that, it can also help in controlling your appetite, since you won’t become too hungry during lunch time. |
2. Listen to good music while working out - When you work out, it is always better if you are full of energy. Aside from making sure that you have eaten a healthy meal hours before working out, you can also turn up the volume for your MP3 player, in order to become more effective in it. Good music can take your mind away from the feeling of fatigue. Thus, it can help you last longer.
3. Drink green tea to lose weight - Drinking green tea can help you lose weight, since it can boost your body’s metabolic rates. Aside from that, green tea is also known to suppress a person’s appetite. Thus, it can prevent you from eating heavy snacks. In addition, studies conclude that it can help a person’s body in burning more calories.
4. Take a good multivitamin supplement - Always remember that when you workout, your body would also have an increased needs for certain nutrients, in order to stay healthy. Although you are following a healthy diet, there is still a chance that it can’t provide you sufficient amounts of some nutrients. Thus, it is best to take a good multivitamin supplement, just to be on the safe side.
5. Be conscious of the negative effects of staying late at nights - When you stay late at nights quite often, it can expose you to lots of negative effects, which can make you gain more weight. Some of these would include lowering down your metabolism, becoming sleepy the next day, triggering binge eating, and many more.
6. Become more conscious on your calorie intake - When it comes to losing weight, your body needs to burn more calories than it receives. Therefore, you should be conscious on your calorie intake; and, one of the things that you can do for that is to check the labels of the food items you buy from the store. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the calories of other food items.
7. Set short term goals - It is always better to have short term goals as well, rather than sticking only to long term ones. This is because, long term goals can become quite overwhelming. With short term goals, you can ensure that you are having progress, since it can provide you an easier way to achieve results. Thus, short term goals can ensure that you are motivated enough to keep on going.
If you really desire to lose 11 KG of unwanted body fat, 3-4 inches Off your belly and waist line in only 25 days, then try these 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat that’ll help you lose that Ugly Belly fat, blast cellulite and allow you to build feminine sleek and sexy muscle tone Click here
Related Articles -
weight, lose weight, belly fat loss, flat belly foods,