There’s nothing like a little travel to expand a person’s horizons. Of course, when traveling alone, many a man finds himself at one point or another alone in a hotel room and engaging in a nice bit of self-pleasuring. It’s good for basic male organ health, and can be an excellent way of releasing a little tension from travel-related obstacles, so there’s nothing wrong with it. But there are a few tips to keep in mind when self-stimulating while on the road. |
1. Watch the channels. If traveling on business, remember that the company may not take kindly to the idea of paying for the visual entertainment one may pursue while self-stimulating. If taking advantage of some X-rated fare available on the television in the room, be sure any charges are on a private, rather than the company’s, credit card.
2. Be considerate. It can be nice for a guy to be someplace where nobody knows him, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be considerate of other people in the hotel. It is fine to be a little more vocal while indulging in self-pleasuring, but don’t let the moans and groans get so loud as to be overheard by the kiddies next door. And although exhibitionism can be fun among consenting adults, just because no one knows a guy doesn’t give him the right to pleasure himself with the curtains wide open.
3. Explore. There’s something about being alone in a hotel room that can make a guy feel more adventurous. If a man tends to be a little timid or set in his ways about self-pleasuring, fondling oneself while away from home can be an opportunity to try new things. Consider a little anal play, self-stimulating with a different hand, using a different lubricant, varying the genre of used, talking out loud or anything else that one is hesitant about at home.
4. Make use of men’s rooms. Traveling by airplane often entails a lot of waiting time - especially when a plane gets delayed for a couple of hours. Rather than fuming and getting angry, take matters in hand. See if there’s an empty stall in the men’s room and if there’s not a line of guys waiting, spend some time releasing tension in a fun and pleasurable way.
5. Be careful on the road. If traveling long distance by car, be careful if the urge to self-stimulate strikes. While many men do self-gratify while driving, it is the very definition of a distraction, and can have serious consequences. It’s better to pull over to the side of the road or find a rest area with a men’s room and consider self-stimulating there instead. For those who do insist on keeping their hands on their manhood instead of firmly on the wheel, slow down and try to do it on a road with little traffic.
A little travel and a little self-pleasuring can go hand-in-hand - as can staying at home and self-stimulating. Wherever the pleasuring occurs, regular use of a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help keep the member in good health and better prepared for pleasurable handling. Frequent or aggressive self-pleasuring can make the male organ skin rough and raw, so using a crème that includes both Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) is advised to add smoothness, moisture and suppleness back to the skin. It also helps if the crème contains acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that protects against the peripheral nerve damage that can often accompany rough self-handling of the manhood.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
self-pleasuring, manhood, male organ health crème,