As male organ health issues go, increasing male seed mixture volume is not usually high one the list. The exception, of course, is when a man is trying to conceive a child with a partner; however, in that instance, the male organ function situation is likely to be more about increasing male seed volume, which is not the same as male seed mixture volume. Male seed of course, is a component of male seed mixture but male seed mixture is made up of other elements as well. No, for most men, a desire to increase male seed mixture volume is more for physical show – a member that releases copious amounts of male seed mixture is seen as being more virile and impressive. And so many men do wish to increase their male seed mixture volume. |
There are several steps a person can try to help increase the amount of male seed mixture they release. Some tips may work better for one man and some tips may work better for another – so the serious male seed mixture enthusiast is encouraged to sample these and see which produce the best results for him.
- Don’t release as often. One of the simplest techniques for increasing male seed mixture volume among frequent releasers is simply not to release as often. Taking a longer break between releases gives the system more time to replenish what was released; usually 1 or 2 days is all that’s required.
- Release more often. However, going too long between releases may actually decrease male seed mixture volume. This is because having sensual activity (with a partner or one’s own hand) increases male hormone levels, which in terms boost male seed mixture production. Finding the right mix between releasing too much and too little can therefore be a help.
- Stay hydrated. By now we know that drinking plenty of water is good for health in general, and that includes male organ health. Not surprisingly, a great deal of male seed mixture is made up of water, so having plenty of water available helps to increase male seed mixture volume. Be careful to limit fluids like alcohol and caffeinated beverages, which can actually encourage dehydration.
- Load up on zinc. The fluid which makes up a large percentage of male seed mixture contains a very high percentage of zinc. Up to a point, if there is more zinc available, more will be used; if less, then less will be used, decreasing ultimately male seed mixture volume. Consuming a diet with healthy amounts of food rich in zinc, such as pumpkin seeds, lamb, chickpeas, beef, yogurt, spinach, chicken and lentils, or taking zinc supplements may be helpful in adding to the body’s store of zinc. (As always, consult a doctor or nutritionist before making major dietary alterations or adding supplements.)
- Get more amino acids. Amino acids are organic compounds that are key components of proteins. Some amino acids, such as L-arginine and L-carnitine, are present in large amounts in male seed mixture. Fish, chicken, red meat, nuts, seeds, wheat germ, and eggs and dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese, etc.) are good sources for L-arginine. The meat-based sources listed above are also good for L-carnitine. And again, supplements can be another route for obtaining both of these amino acids.
Proper male organ function is important for men hoping to increase male seed mixture volume, and that means male organ health is a priority – so daily application of a first class male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is essential. Some of the ingredients previously mentioned, including L-arginine and L-carnitine, are found in the best of these cremes. In addition to the advantages previously cited, L-arginine plays a major role in producing nitric oxide which in turns helps manhood blood vessels to open and expand as needed. And L-carnitine also contains neuroprotective properties which help maintain a good degree of member sensation even when the organ undergoes rough handling.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ function, male seed mixture, male organ health creme,