Sensual activity in all its not-so-infinite variety is a wonderful thing, but for many men, oral sensual activity occupies a special place. After all, no matter how much a man enjoys penetrative sensual activity, there’s a lot to be said for being able to simply lie back and accept oral administrations from another person without having to do any work oneself. And as long as the giver of the oral sensual activity gift watches their teeth (and is disease-free, of course), there are no real male organ care issues that need to be considered. But most men don’t get oral sensual activity as frequently as they would like – which has prompted many a man to try to perform the act upon himself. Relatively few men are capable of succeeding in this quest, but for those who wish to try, this how-to guide offers some important tips to remember. |
Successful oral sensual activity of the self requires a considerable amount of trial-and-error for most men. Some men may try it and never achieve their goal, but even those who are ultimately successful rarely succeed without several, sometimes many, attempts. For the hearty souls interested, remember that it can be physically challenging – so don’t push beyond reasonable limits.
- Prepare the body. Performing oral sensual activity on the self requires the back to be able to bend far enough for the head to reach the member, obviously. This requires the body to be quite limber. For those who are already limber – perhaps because they are dancers or regularly partake in yoga or just were born that way – it still pays not to rush into things but to take time and warm the body up with appropriate exercises. For those who are not already limber, finding online videos that emphasize how to safely bend the torso is one possible way to get started on the path to appropriate flexibility.
- Lose weight. Making that mouth-to-manhood connection is generally easier if there’s not a spare tire around the middle to get in the way. Those serious about self-performed oral sensual activity but who weigh a bit more than they should may want to take off a few pounds before seriously attempting to make the connection.
- Stop eating and drinking. No, not totally – just a couple of hours before making an attempt. With less food and fluids sloshing around in the stomach, the body will bend and move more easily.
- Make the space warm. Cold causes the body’s muscles to tighten, and what one wants for self-fellating is a very loose body. Be sure the space that is being used is nice and warm. It also helps to perhaps take a nice, warm bath before attempting this exercise.
- Determine the best position to try. During the lead-up to an attempt, as one is getting the body prepared, a guy should try out a few positions to see which one is most likely to bring about success. One of the more popular positions is to lie on the back, then flip the legs over the head – perhaps resting them on a wall and then slowly walking them down the wall to bring the member closer to the mouth. This works for some men, as the force of gravity can be more advantageous in this position, but others find that bending from a standing or sitting pose is better suited for their individual bodies and abilities.
Again, performing oral sensual activity on oneself is a physically demanding task, and this guide is just making suggestions; if a man attempts it, he should listen to his body and not reach beyond his abilities, in order to avoid injury.
One other point in our guide to self-performed oral sensual activity is to make sure the manhood is in good shape. Using a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for one that includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D, and E. The best oils will also contain L-arginine, an amino acid that works to keep manhood blood vessels receptive to increased flow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
oral sensual activity, guide, male organ health oil,