Except in cases where people are engaging in specific dominant-submissive behavior, male organ pain is rarely on the list of things a guy is likely to enjoy. The male organ pain itself can be unwanted, but even more annoying can be worries over what can be causing the pain. Frequently, a guy may experience pain specifically while urinating, and this especially can raise concerns that there is a male organ health issue that needs to be investigated. But what are some of the reasons that a man might experience male organ pain while urinating? |
Male organ pain while urinating can be caused by several things.
- Social disease. How many men have had a painful urination experience and panicked, thinking, “Please, please don’t let me have caught a social disease?” This is not at all the most common cause, but for sensually active single men, at least, it is often “top of mind.” Even those who consistently use latex protection during coupling may worry that in this rare instance the protection failed. In fact, painful urination is a common symptom for a number of social diseases. Since these can be serious conditions not just for the man but for his possibly infected partners, seeing a doctor to find out if a social disease is responsible is crucial.
- Urinary tract infection. However, a more likely reason is that the guy has contracted a urinary tract infection (UTI) instead. Although it is popularly believed that only women get UTIs, this is not true. While women do indeed come down with them more often, it is very possible for a man to catch one as well. With a UTI, bacteria have managed to get into the urethra and have settled in for a little stay, causing an infection. This is often accompanied by redness and swelling, but not always. Men with a UTI may find themselves needing to urinate more often than usual; they may also notice that their urine is cloudy or even a bit bloody. In addition to the male organ pain, sometimes there is pain in the lower stomach or back. Treatment involves antibiotics (so see a doctor) as well as increasing intake of fluids. (This may make a guy urinate more, which can be painful, but it helps flush the bacteria out more quickly.)
- Kidney stone. Intense male organ pain may in some cases mean that a kidney stone has entered the urethra. These are mineral and salt deposits that form a “stone” somewhere along the way between the kidneys and the urethra. Passing the stone through urination is painful, especially when the stone is large.
- Bladder cancer. The worst-case scenario for male organ pain while urinating is the possibility of bladder cancer. Symptoms – painful urination, blood in urine, back pain, et cetera – are common with other sources of male organ pain, so if those are ruled out, then the doctor should definitely test for cancer.
- Dehydration. Sometimes simple dehydration is responsible for male organ pain while urinating. During dehydration, urine can become concentrated, and this “thicker” version can cause some pain while being deposited out of the body.
If a man has continuing male organ pain while urinating, or if it is intense, he should consult with his doctor.
Often, male organ pain while urinating will make the member feel generally sore, so it pays to regularly use a top-notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Tender manhood skin, especially if it is dehydrated, will respond positively to an oil that contains a combination of a high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). It also helps to select an oil that contains a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, which can fight the free radicals that damage the member through oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ pain, urinating, male organ health oil,