Botox treatment in London was like an Elephant in the room. Everyone knew about it but no one wanted to discuss it. The attitude has changed with time and people have become more vocal about it. It has gained immense popularity. It is more like a subject of regular conversation. |
Initially, the treatment was used for treating wrinkles only. Soon, physicians realized that injectable can play an effective role in numerous other treatments as well.
Conditions Botox can treat
• Acne: Acne is caused by the excessive release of oil. Botox can curb the production of the oil inhibits breakouts. Taking a large dose of the injectable can root out the acne but it won’t let you constrict your facial muscles. However, a limited dose can help you get rid of the superficial layers of oil.
Sometimes, the acne is natural and at other times it is caused by some kind of treatment like birth control pills. Botox works well in both conditions. Technically, it can be used anywhere on the face, but people use it most for the forehead area.
• Face-lift: Botox in London has made a special place for itself because of its face lifting benefit. It can be used to shape the jaw, lift the tip of the nose, and relax the muscles and wrinkles around the eyes.
Keep in mind that the treatment is temporary and you would need to repeat in every three months. • Mimic a nose job: As you age, your nose becomes to sag. It becomes more hooked and can make your whole face appear droopy. Botox can simply take years from your nose in around ten times, by simply lifting it. Botox is injected between the nostrils to release the depressor muscles and uplift it. The treatment makes your face appear more attractive and beautiful.
• Soften your jaw line and chin: Grinding your teeth can make your jaw line wider over time. Dermatologists inject the chemical into your teeth to shrink the muscles and narrow the jaw line. It leaves a positive effect on your cheeks by lifting them. It helps you relieve any kind of pain and soreness caused by teeth grinding.
• Tighten your jowls: This is the best possible treatment for a less defined jawline. It pulls the skin of the cheeks to make it more defined and crisp.
• Lift your lips: Who is craving for having the Kylie Jenner effect of her lips? If you also want to give fake volume and youthful look to your lips, there can be no better treatment than this. Tiny drops of Botox are injected near the upper lip and to roll it up and make it plumper. Botox is less expensive and subtler than collagen.
• Smooth your neck: Botox not only releases the facial wrinkles but help you get rid of wrinkles around your neck. “Botox necklace” smoothen your neck by helping you get rid of cords. Apart from these, there are a few other untraditional uses of Botox as well. It is the best possible treatment for cross-eyes and excessive sweating. Also, it used as an effective treatment for migraine. Botox treatment in London has gained excessive popularity in all these years because of its numerous benefits. It improves your aesthetic beauty and overall health.
Related Articles -
Botox treatment in London, Botox in London,