As homeowners consider how to improve their homes with different renovation projects, they will soon come to see that not all projects are equal. One of the biggest concerns people have is what the return on their investment will be. If you decide to go for something high-end and therefore more costly, will you get back some or all of that investment when it is time to sell? There is no one answer and there are a lot of factors that come to play in this, the materials used, the value of the homes on the street, where you renovate in the home and more. You might also be focused completely on renovating for your own preferences not on adding value to the home. Kitchens and bathrooms are more popular renovations but you can also consider things like adding an extension in the form of a master suite or family room. For high-end renovations, you also need a high-end renovation contractor in Freehold NJ.
Average kitchen remodeling costs
The kitchen is one of the most popular rooms in the home because everyone visits it several times a day. It can be a place where the family gathers together to eat, where you invite friends for coffee, where children do homework and arts and craft and so on. Kitchen renovation costs vary widely. With an all-inclusive renovation contractor in Freehold NJ working on a mid to high-end kitchen, you can look at starting prices around $40,000 up to over $100,000. While you can get it done for less, the more modern your appliances, things like carpentry on the cabinets, high-end flooring and so on adds to the costs by a lot.
What a mid to upper kitchen renovation might look like
Things you might see in a mid to upper kitchen job include;
- A complete change in the layout of the space so that plumbing needs to be worked on, electrics changes, air ducts put in and more.
- Having custom-designed and made cabinets that perfectly suit the function of your new kitchen and look beautiful.
- Modern lighting options including things like under-the-counter lighting, recessed lighting, fixtures that hang down and more.
- A high-end renovation contractor in Freehold NJ might put in a custom island for cooking, seats and a breakfast counter, quartz or natural stone counters and a backsplash.
- Professional, modern, efficient appliances.
- Designer handles, knobs and so on.
- High-end hard flooring such as stone, porcelain tile or wood.
What a mid to upper bathroom renovation might look like
Bathrooms are the other popular place to upgrade using an all-inclusive renovation contractor in Freehold NJ. Some mid to upper range changes you might make include;
- A walk-in modern shower with multiple heads and uses
- An antique bathtub or something very modern that comes with Jacuzzi settings.
- Designer faucets, plumbing fixtures, handles and such.
- Custom-made cabinetry to perfectly suit your space and how you use the bathroom.
- A new modern toilet, possibly adding a bidet as well.
- Several options with lighting.
- Heated flooring.
- Stone material in the countertops and floors.
- Fancy tiling.
- Expensive vanity cabinets and high-end new sinks, if room having 2 for a his and hers option.
Related Articles -
high-end, renovation, contractor, in, Freehold, NJ,