Timbron International actively recycles different forms of Polystyrene for Timbron International’s manufacturing of its’ premium interior molding products. Timbron International accepts Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), General Purpose Polystyrene (GPPS) and HIPs (High Impact Polystyrene) and?recycle this polystyrene into quality green building materials. The process start from and finally make the material into profile that used for interior and picture frames/ |
Polystyrene is identified by its specific recycling symbol:
A Tour of the Process Behind Timbron Products
How to Recycle PS
1. Timbron accept white Expanded Polystyrene (Styrofoam,PET Bottles Recycling Company?) and any white container labeled #6 that is CLEAN.
2.Timbron use many types of polystyrene, which is usually compacted at each collection source for Their recycled polystyrene.?Trays of expanded Styrofoam are for shipment.
3.The compaction of expanded polystyrene allows for a reduction by 20 times the number of shipments needed to move the material.
4. Using a , the compacted blocks of expanded polystyrene are shredded into flakes in preparation for introduction into the pelletizing extruder.
5.The shredded flakes of expanded polystyrene are converted back into the polystyrene pellet that forms the base raw material for Timbron product.
6. The polystyrene pellets are mixed with additives and color in the compounding pelletizer line and re-pelletized prior to introduction into the profile lines for profile production.
7. The Timbron compounded pellets are extruded through tooling to form the profiles that comprise the Timbron product line.
8. The Timbron premium moulding is cooled in water baths and cut to length ready for packaging and shipment.
About author Intcopan Is EPS Recycling Specialist, providing total solution to polystyrene recycling . Solve the problem of environmental pollution by bubble.
Related Articles -