As every product needs promotion and marketing, a website also requires the online marketing which is popularly called SEO marketing. It is the process of increasing the online visibility of a site. Website is the virtual face of your business and an important tool to enhance your profit. If created properly and marketed effectively, you can succeed in dragging maximum eyeballs. |
Here are some SEO marketing tips that are to be followed:
1. Creating XML sitemaps are outstanding ways to get your pages crawled by the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. It acts like a roadmap for the search engines that take them to important pages and contents to be indexed.
2. Meta tags and titles are important components of a website. Make sure you have unique Meta tags for each pages and titles, because these details will be reflected in the search result pages.
3. Opt for linking with the relevant domains. Look for websites on the same niche, and think of getting back links from there to increase your link popularity. You can either a link exchange or an outstanding article or something else you think is apt.
4. If you want to popularize your site easily, try to keep it simple that could be easily navigated. This would make your site user friendly and search engine friendly.
5. Prevent certain pages like the category pages to get indexed by Google, because the search engines might consider the repeated categories as duplicate contents.
6. Pay a heed to the site analytics. The statistic package that came up with web hosting can be helpful in determining your site analytics. Google Analytics can also be used in finding out the popular pages. As soon as you find out the pages that are popular, scrutinize the keywords and the type of traffic. This will enable you to repeat the similar process to make the rest of the pages popular.
7. The headline tags have equal importance when it comes to SEO marketing. Arrange the H1, H2 and H3 tags serially with proper hierarchy. This makes the webpage look more attractive to the readers and the search engines simultaneously.
8. Do not get swayed by the Google page ranks. It’s only a petty part of Google parameter. You are being misled if you think that just because a site has a high page rank; it will appear first in the search engine result pages. There are lots of factors that actually determine the top position and retain it, like keyword optimization, link building, social media optimization and many more.
9. Search engines are fans of great contents. The most important trick to get high ranking is writing great contents and posting it aptly. This is one trick that many people are not aware of and those who know about it are doing great jobs.
10. Link baiting is considered by some people as a negative practice. As a matter of fact, it is a great way of seeking attention. Link baiting are highly researched contents with immensely rich material, substantiated with graphs and statistics. This automatically drags eyeballs and compels people to comment and share. Give people outstanding contents that they would like to link back to.
Despite these tips, you must remember one thing, that there is no hard and fast rule for SEO marketing as long as you stick to white hat SEO. It is a trial and error method that’s gets better with extensive research, awareness and a neat planning. The above mentioned tips are the basic steps, while you can always find out more intelligent ways to get your website marketing job done.
Author’s bio: Arihant Saxena is a full time blogger and a SEO analyst. He has a very nice understanding about SEO marketing. He has contributed a lot of quality contents for seoursite blog.
Related Articles -
online reputation management, online reputation management services, social media marketing services,