1. Increase Product Visibility Sellers often launch their ecommerce businesses on their own websites or sell their products exclusively on marketplaces like Amazon and Etsy. But multichannel listing software makes it simple for sellers to expand their reach and list their items on multiple marketplaces. |
This not only increases their products’ visibility and helps them grow their brand but can also lead to more sales.
This is significant because consumers don’t want to be limited to how they can buy your product. In fact, 73% of customers buy the same brands from multiple marketplaces, so providing shoppers with options can pay off.
Plus, research shows that online shoppers have a preference for products they continually encounter. Known as the mere-exposure effect, this phenomenon demonstrates that individuals who are repeatedly, benignly exposed to a particular item will develop a positive association with it and are more likely to purchase it.
2. Save Time One of the major hurdles to expanding an ecommerce business is the time commitment involved. Listing products on various sales channels and managing them is time-consuming, but sellers can simplify this process by bulk listing through a single product catalog.
A central catalog lets sellers publish new product listings in bulk to a variety of sales channels, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Jet, with just a few clicks. It also allows sellers to efficiently update numerous fields — including product title, description, price, and images — at once. Any updates will automatically sync across all sales channels, as illustrated below.
This saves time, guarantees continuity, and reduces the likelihood of errors across platforms.
3. Prevent Overselling Managing inventory across multiple sales channels can be difficult. And overselling doesn’t only frustrate consumers, but it can also damage a seller’s reputation on sites like Amazon and eBay. These ecommerce platforms, in particular, heavily weigh seller feedback, which can affect a seller’s likelihood of winning the Amazon Buy Box and can even negatively impact your listings’ ranking in eBay search results.
4. Ship Orders Faster With the popularity of Amazon Prime’s two-day delivery, today’s consumers expect to receive their orders quickly, and ecommerce listing tools can help sellers meet this important demand.
Such software enables sellers to print shipping labels at low prices without setting up additional postage accounts, but they can also integrate accounts like FedEx and UPS to take advantage of negotiated rates.
5. Run Sales Smoothly Online sales events can be a great way to attract new customers and increase revenue, but when sales are pouring in, it can increase the likelihood for errors and mistakes to be made, such as overselling, delaying shipping, losing orders due to system crashes, and providing subpar customer service.
6. Manage Multiple Warehouses from One Place Not only does ecommerce listing software enable sellers to manage inventory and sales channel from one place, but it also allows them to manage the warehouses where they store inventory.
7. Respond to Customers Faster One of the challenges of selling products across multiple sales channels is providing top-notch customer service. When consumers reach out with questions about products and orders, their messages may come through eBay, Etsy, or various other platforms.
8. Get Access to Cutting-Edge Technology Ecommerce listing software provides sellers with technology and tools to simplify, grow, and improve their businesses in a variety of ways. And if a seller needs a service that their software doesn’t offer, there’s likely an integration that can do just what they need. In other words, there’s an app for that.
Related Articles -
business, dropship, internet, internet marketing, marketing,