Confess: you've started dreaming your wedding in Sicily since you watch Tortanore's film, haven't you? Sicily is among the most enchanting destinations in Italy, so it's quite normal to fall in love with it. It has such wonderful landscapes, astonishing seascapes, stunning beaches and lovely villages worthy to be seen. If you want to celebrate your wedding in Sicily and enjoy all the magic atmosphere of this mythic land, starting your marriage in a really romantic way, follow these tips and you will have your dreamy wedding party in Sicily in 5 steps. |
1. Investigate your dream location Before choosing where to celebrate you wedding in Sicily, investigate many beaches and locations. Take into account the period in which you want to get married, the crowd levels at the beach, the possibility to park and the hall for your guests. If you want say your decisive 'Yes' in a public beach you need the authorization of the mayor or the local municipality. As an alternative, you can plan your wedding in Sicily in a resort with a private beach to be sure to have all the space you and your guests may need and a relaxing area where to rest if it's really hot (and it's very likely to occur!)
2. Choose the perfect dress for your wedding in Sicily Dresses are one of the most stressing and important things of a marriage. As you are going to have a beach wedding in Sicily, choose light dresses without many frills or flounces that may result really annoying with the breeze flowing. Also a casual hair style is the best decision you could make. Bride and groom should be really simple as the location during a wedding in Sicily is really impressive.
3. Arrange your beach setting As you have chosen to get married and have your beach wedding in Sicily, then your arrangements should follow the same theme too. Knots, shells and scented flower are the ideal ones. To make the atmosphere even more magical, choose some coloured glass lanterns with some candles inside. Remember to send your invitation well in advance so you will give your guests the possibility to prepare themselves to this great experience by the sea.
4. Take care of your guests Be sure there is enough space and seats for all and a little rest room if it's turn out to be really hot. Offer your guests a little gift basket with all they may need once they get to your wedding party in Sicily: sunscreen, bug spray and a beach towel.
5. Make it great Make your wedding in Sicily absolutely unforgettable getting to your reception on boat and drinking to your happy marriage under the colourful lights of some fireworks. Then, get relaxed in a resort by the beach with Jacuzzi, sauna and a sea view pool. Where to plan all this? In Sicily, of course!
Related Articles -
wedding, in, sicily,