We should always remember that there’s no such thing as ‘over night success’. Its always a wonderful feeling to hold on to the things that you already have now, realizing that those are just one of the things you once wished for. |
The following tips provide practical suggestions that you can use to help you shift into more positive thinking patterns:
1. There is a need and a must to change your beliefs and attitude concerning your present reality. Shift your attention and focus in the direction that you believe can bring you more success and peace. Turn negative thoughts into positive ones; whenever a negative thought enters your mind, block it off instantly with a positive thought.
2. Create an image or think of the new and positive reality that you want to achieve and focus on it constantly; should there is a need for you to decide on a certain aspect in your life, refer to that image, to help you in your decision making.
3. Heal all your negative thoughts. Look inside you and determine what needs to be done and what you want to do. Keep on focusing to that reality that you want to achieve and never be afraid to take the steps towards it. Remember, fear is negative.
4. Know in your mind and your heart what you are capable of accomplishing. When uncertain, then you loose the game right there and then. You can not ever accomplish anything when you first do not believe that you can.
5.Keep in mind that every act begins with either a positive or negative thought, whereby positive thoughts gains positive results. Be very certain on what you want to do, to achieve and to become and concentrate on those thoughts each day.
6. Be enthusiastic in everything that you, small or big things and remember that little things when put together, become one big thing.
7. Stop thinking and feeling as if you’re a failure, because you’re not. How can others accept you if YOU can’t accept YOU?
8. When you see hunks and models on TV, think more on self improvement, not self pitying. Self acceptance is not just about having nice slender legs, or great abs. Concentrate on inner beauty.
9. When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
10. The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. Don’t feel stupid and doomed forever just because you failed on a science quiz. There’s always a next time. Make rooms for self improvement.
11. Take things one at a time. You don’t expect black sheep’s to be goody-two-shoes in just a snap of a finger. Self improvement is a one day at a time process.
12. Self improvement results to inner stability, personality development and dig this …. SUCCESS. It comes from self confidence, self appreciation and self esteem.
13. Set meaningful and achievable goals. Self improvement doesn’t turn you to be the exact replica of Cameron Diaz or Michael Jackson. It hopes and aims to result to an improved and better YOU.
14. Little things mean BIG to other people. Sometimes, we don’t realize that the little things that we do like a pat on the back, saying “hi” or “hello”, greeting someone “good day” or telling Mr. Smith something like “hey, I love your tie!” are simple things that mean so much to other people. When we’re being appreciative about beautiful things around us and other people, we also become beautiful to them.
15. When you’re willing to accept change and go through the process of self improvement, it doesn’t mean that everyone else is. The world is a place where people of different values and attitude hang out. Sometimes, even if you think you and your best friend always like to do the same thing together at the same time, she would most likely decline an invitation for self improvement.
Act on your goals! Take the necessary steps towards achieving it and begin now. Each day, set up a plan of action and then work on it. At the end of the day, review what you have done and record it. Then return to your journal each week to see how well you are progressing, or if there are certain acts that needs revising or if you need to take another route.
Look at your goals each day and get inspiration from it. Never allow negative thoughts to invade your mind. Even when you see that you are not progressing, continue and be patient. Never let it discourage you. Remember, as they often say “when there is a will, there is always a way”. So stand firm and continue your struggle.
Remember that each one encounters problems along the way; successful individuals however kept on going when others have quit.
Use the Best-Kept and Best-Selling Collection of Self Help, Success & Spiritual Ebooks Ever Written... At Your Fingerstips
Just One of These Tips Will Help YOU To Save More Money, Make A Better Relationship, Have A Healthier Body and Create Huge Success In Life and Business!
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
FREE Download Ebooks FREE Ebook Membership FREE Software FREE Premium Content Manual Website Submission FORUM FREE Quality Content ALL About AUTISM
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
goal, self improvement, self help, motivation, positive, thinking, mind, life, success, think positive, can't, stress, worry,