From heart-pounding adventure to sinful relaxation, there is something for everyone in Asheville NC. Nestled against the Blue Ridge Mountains, this Southern city is a bounty of small town charm and big city fun. If you are planning a vacation to Asheville NC, here's what you can expect: |
1. Outdoor Adventure-Biking, hiking and white water rafting are just some of the activities the mountains of Asheville NC have to offer. If you want to slow it down, you can canoe, picnic or take a scenic drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are also award-winning golf courses to pass the day.
2. Historic Sites-Probably the most famous of historic destinations is The Biltmore built by George Vanderbilt. Touring, shopping and dining here will take all day! There are also Trolley tours through the city that highlight the history of the city as well as the ghostly aspects.
With a rich Native American history, the Cherokee also conduct tours and informational excursions describing their history in the area. Museums and art galleries abound, offering a variety of indoor culture.
3. Shopping-You can find all of your favorite stores at the local mall, but there are also many unique boutiques and galleries that offer a smorgasbord of all things Southern. Peruse the art of Southern artists and craftsmen for a memorable souvenir.
You may find a true gem in one of the many antique shops or maybe you'd rather some local libations from the winery or the brew houses. You will be sure to find just the right gift to take home to friends, family and even the dog and cat.
4. Relaxation-While he's golfing (or maybe he wants to come with), you can spend the day at one of the many wellness spas and salons in the area. After a day of horseback riding, maybe you need a relaxing massage to work out the kinks. Or, maybe you need a full day of pampering. Having a special evening out? You can get a full-body make-over including nails, hair and make-up to really knock his socks off.
5. Nightlife-You can get a laugh at a comedy club, catch dinner and a show, enjoy the elegance of the local dance company, partake of the local brews, catch live bands playing or even gamble the night away in Asheville NC. There is no shortage of things to do when the sun goes down.
It may be hard to limit yourself when planning a trip to Asheville NC. But remember, what you don't get to this time, you can always come back for more. This Southern city has a rich history, a bustling present and a bright future-it isn't going anywhere!
In Asheville, real estate firm can help you find out the most beautiful place to stay that will suit your needs and pockets as well. To know more, visit http://www.preferredrealestatecenter.com
Related Articles -
asheville real estate, Asheville NC Homes, real estate in asheville north carolina,