Nintendo Wii is the seventh generation console developed by a game console giant Nintendo. It offers some of the most technologically advanced features and is said to be the most popular game console for casual gamers. This article review will be showing you some of the features that this game console offers in order to help you decide whether this video game console is for you or not. |
Here are some of the distinct features of Nintendo Wii that set it apart from other game consoles:
1. Compared to its competitors, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii is very light and portable. It only weighs less than 3 pounds making it the most one of the most home video game consoles.
2. The design of this console is very impressive. Everything that it offers including the USB and SD card slots, the power supply, and its hard disk are fit perfectly to get that triangular shape.
3. This game console can be used vertically or horizontally and will fit in most spaces of your home. This will allow you to set your gaming “base” wherever you want to.
4. It has one of the most processors for game consoles. Its two IMB and ATI powered processors has a power of 729 megahertz of PC-based processing power.
5. 512 MB of internal flash memory with an SD card slot that will allow you to upload pictures, music, and movies to the Internet.
6. Bluetooth 2.0 technology that allows you to use four wireless controllers at the same time. This will allow more players to enjoy the game and will enhance your gaming experience.
These are some of the key features of Nintendo Wii. You should also take note that I haven’t included the best feature of Nintendo here because Wii will not be Wii if not for its Motion Plus controller that allows the console to track the movements of the players.
Read the latest video game reviews at our video game blog.
Related Articles -
video game reviews, video game blog,