The Experience |
You are about to embark upon a journey that will take you through some of the bloodiest and most frightening times in history!
1. Crypt: Enter the dark, dank crypt of All Hallow's church, where the rotting corpses of the dead fester.
2. Labyrinth of the Lost: Get lost for good in the terrifying twisted tunnels in the haunted Labyrinth of murky mirrors
3. Surgery: Blood & Guts: Hold onto your stomach as history's most horrific blood soaked surgery is performed in graphic, gangrenous detail.
4. Plague: Will you escape the vile embrace of the most pestilent puss ridden disease in history?
5. Great Fire of London: Witness the destruction as the Great Fire rips through the streets of London.
6. Torture: Grit your teeth for grisly goings on in the torture chamber.
7. Judge: Prepare to be judged for your heinous crimes. From robbery to witchcraft, your wickedness shall be punished!
Enter one of the most gruesome of scary London attractions set in the middle of historic Southwark. the London Dungeon, one of the best London experiences invites you to see the horror atractions in London
35 Years of Scare
Now owned and operated by the Merlin Entertainments Group, the world’s second largest operator of visitor attractions, The London Dungeon is the original scare attraction in London and opened its doors to the public in 1975.
For over 35 years, The London Dungeon has been frightening people of all ages by bringing the darkest chapters of the capital’s blood-curdling history back to life through horrifying special effects, live actors and two hair-raising rides.
With 13 live shows, guests are transported to dark, bleak times from the Plague and the Great Fire of London to a visit with Fleet Street’s demon barber Sweeney Todd and a walk through Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper lurks around every corner. New for 2010 is Bloody Mary: Killer Queen – the deadliest daughter of Henry VIII, who burnt 300 people for heresy in her 5 year reign.
For those who like chills with their thrills – there is no other attraction in London that compares with the original scare attraction – The London Dungeon!
The London Dungeon website www.thedungeons/ london is visual, informative, fun and easy to use. If you haven’t yet experienced the London Dungeon, it is a great taster of what awaits you. Keep an eye on the website for all promotions and special offers.
The website is a true visitor’s guide and booking tool, offering information on opening times, prices, location, information for disabled guests and anything you need to know before visiting us.
Also – look out for the press section where you will find our latest releases, images, footage as well as filming and photography application forms.
Enter one of the most gruesome of scary London attractions set in the middle of historic Southwark. the London Dungeon, one of the best London experiences invites you to see the horror attractions in London
Related Articles -
the dungeons, official site, scary attractions, tourist attractions, the london dungeon, london attractions,