The list of questions is long when this is the first time you are buying property. The conflicting new reports about the real estate market do not make it any easier. Should you, or shouldn’t you be buying a house right now. Here are 5 good reasons why this is indeed a good time to look at Kansas City homes for sale. |
1. Low house values- The country is experiencing some of the lowest housing prices in years. A house that was worth $400,000 a while back is now probably selling for half that price. Imagine that luxurious home you always wanted? It will be in your reach, if you act now. Foreclosed homes will even be less expensive to purchase.
2. Low interest rates- Check with the bank if you qualify for a mortgage. Take advantage of these appealing mortgage rates the financial institutions are currently offering. For the record; in mid May, 30-year fixed mortgage rates fell to 4.63%. That is the lowest rate of 2011 so far. As history has shown, these incredible interest rates will not stay forever.
3. Lots of options – The amount of foreclosure and Kansas City homes for sale is staggering. That is very sad for the people losing their home. On the other hand, it will give you, the buyer, a bigger selection to choose from. Chances that you will actually find your dream home are staggering.
4. Incentives- Home builders need to get rid of their stock. With fewer individuals buying new, custom homes, they simply have to offer more incentives to make the deal sweeter. Some builders will launch contests, give cash back rewards, money for appliances, and much more.
5. Easier negotiations- With so many Kansas City homes for sale, desperate homeowners are willing to negotiate terms that suit you best. They will leave more appliances behind, take out warranties on air conditioners and furnaces, upgrade the landscaping, etc. They may even agree to move out sooner, to accommodate your needs.
Related Articles -
Kansas, City, homes, for, sale,