One of the key ways in ensuring customer satisfaction is to have a vibrant help desk service which is easily accessible, information savvy and customer-friendly. More and more organizations are now recognizing and cashing in on the benefits of outsourcing their help desk services to India, the nucleus of the outsourcing industry.
All kinds of remote virtual help services fall under the ambit of support outsourcing.
A company can outsource the following services to India:
- Technical support and hardware and software help, website navigational assistance and computer help
- BPO – the most common and popular of the lot. Call centre services to provide round the clock services in industries as varied as finance, insurance, telecommunication and so on.
- Live Chat Service staffing and providing 24x7 technical support through phone and emails
- All kinds of customized CRM solutions including inbound/ outbound teleservices
- Technical support in engineering services, network monitoring, web order entry, vISP solutions and hardware consultation
- Remote IT support, offsite data backup, on-site computer services and managed email hosting
- Business answering service solutions
- ISP/ WISP Tier-1 technical support for problem resolution, ticketing, dispatch, and text paging
- Virtual receptionist' services to give a business a more professional image
Again, there is a difference between outsourcing to a freelancer and to a dedicated virtual employee. Helpdesk outsourcing to a remote dedicated full-time employee has a marked edge over the freelancer in many ways.
- A virtual employee works for you and your company – exclusively
- A virtual employee is bound by a legal contract to both, you and the outsourcing services provider – which means, accountability and dependability
- Because a virtual employee works from a proper, well-equipped office (as opposed to from home like a freelancer), he or she has access to the best infrastructure, software and hardware and 24x7 technical and online support
- Data security is ensured with a virtual employee since it is the responsibility of the outsourcing vendor to safeguard all your crucial and sensitive information and data
- He or she is constantly monitored and supervised by the remote staffing vendor's HR executives
- A virtual employee is a dedicated, full-time employee who works for your organization on a long-term basis, freeing you from the tedious process of re-contracting with freelancers
- The work hours are flexible. Your remote employee can work the same shift hours as you or you can opt for overlapping shifts – whatever suits you best
So, you can enjoy the dual benefits of both, outsourcing and the services of an exclusive employee.
Daya Mukherjee is a Senior Content Writer and Editor working for a Remote Staffing Outsourcing company in India. You can find out more information by visiting our Outsourcing Services India,Outsource to India Web sites and Our IT Outsourcing Services Blog.
Related Articles -
Outsource to India, Outsourcing service, Offshore Outsource, Outsourcing Company India, Outsource Inda, Outsource, Outsourcing.,