If you are contemplating offshore outsourcing, then the first step is to go about choosing the right remote staffing company. Given the plethora of outsourcing vendors that are currently on the market today, that is easier said than done. Associating with the right offshore remote staffing vendor can make the difference between a great experience or a traumatic one.
Sat, you are an IT company and are looking to outsource certain portions of web development. Your checklist for hiring an offshore IT staffing company should ideally include the following:
1. Geographical location of the staffing company. This is crucial because for obvious reasons you do not want to get entangled with a remote staffing vendor whose country is embroiled in political instability or ethnic violence. This is one reason why India is top of the charts when it comes to hiring remote staff for outsourcing.
2. Credentials of the remote staffing company. Past client testimonials can prove to be helpful and can provide useful insight into the level of commitment and commitment to quality and deadlines that the outsourcing service provider gives.
3. Talent pool and proficiency in English. What kind of skilled professionals is the remote staffing company offering? Are they fluent in English? For instance, India boasts one of the largest and impressive technical talent pools in the world. Each year, around 3.1 million graduates emerge from its colleges and universities, ready to take on the job market in fields ranging from law, medicine, finance, creative arts, IT and software, architecture, engineering and much else. English is taught from the basic school level itself and so the average educated Indian is no stranger to the English language.
4. Telecommunication and infrastructure. Since internet connectivity and modern communication channels are the backbone of the offshore outsourcing industry, it is imperative that the remote staffing company's country have these facilities in place. Back to the example of India. India has excellent international data communication links and internet access in major cities, which are also popular outsourcing destinations for global companies. The Indian economy is on an upswing, and the Indian government has invested heavily in infrastructure, technology and communication links. With significant support from the government, India has been able to build high-tech areas where technology and infrastructure are of international standards.
5. The vendor from whom you wish to recruit your remote staff should qualify on data security, accountability, professionalism and, last but not the least, be cost-effective. A professional remote staffing company will always ensure that your sensitive and confidential data is safeguarded with all the security checks in place. Its HR staff will ensure that the remote employee and you face no problems in communicating with one another and that transparency is maintained at all times.
Just follow this check list and there's no reason why you shouldn't be laughing all the way to the bank!
Related Articles -
outsourcing, outsource, offshore outsource, outsource to india, outsourcing companies, outsourcing services, outsource companies, outsourcing india,