Choose a Hair Loss Control Specialist that Takes the Time to Listen to your Needs: 5 Points You Should Consider By Linda DeLoatch |
When you are choosing your hair expert it is very important that you choose one that has enthusiasm to better-solve thinning hair and hair loss. A sensitive touch is essential. Below you can find five points you should consider when choosing a professional to care for your hair loss or thinning hair needs. Their mission should be to help people find solutions for hair restoration and hair replacement while at the same time respecting your privacy at a low key environment. They also should have years in the hair replacement industry and have dedicated most of their adult life to hair styling this will prove valuable knowing firsthand how the industry has changed over the years.
Follow these five guidelines in choosing your hair loss control specialist:
1. Do they take the time to listen? A consultation, done properly, should take at least 60-minutes. This time is necessary to allow you to feel comfortable and the clinician to understand your concerns. So, on your first visit you should plan for a 60-minute consultation with a trained hair loss specialists. Also, you should bring your significant other or a friend to help you reach a decision about the best procedure needed to fulfill your needs and to see the artistic expertise of the staff.
2. Do they supply education on hair restoration or replacement option? A well-trained and highly experienced hair restoration artist will listen to your story, assess your situation, and tailor an appropriate plan for your lifestyle. The staff will want you to understand the causes of your hair loss and supply you with the information necessary to make a knowledgeable decision.
3. Do they provide comfort and privacy with the staff and office environment? They should understand that the call you make from home or work is not always made in the privacy you need so your appointment should be made without too many questions. When answering your telephone messages they should only confirm the time and date of your appointment or report “your order is in, please call”. Upon entering you should be greeted and invited to a private consultation room where the environment is clean and serene and decorated with fresh flowers.
4. Do they recommend follow-up appointments and/or check-ups as needed? They should want you to feel self-assured about your appearance and the person you see in the mirror each morning. Depending on the hair restoration or hair replacement treatment option that is right for you, they will need to measure progress and make adjustments if necessary to see to it that you get satisfactory results.
5. Are they qualified to keep you abreast of new technology? Your clinician should distill information from multiple sources, such as trade technology seminar publications and the internet, making sure proper products and or materials are available for clients.
Follow these five guidelines in choosing your hair loss control specialist because you know thinning hair and hair loss is a sensitive issue that does not get better without help! www.imagesunlimited.org
Related Articles -
wig, hair addition, hair replacement, hairpiece, hair loss control, thinning hair, bald, balding,