Many years of empirical observation using a comprehensive system of checks and balances, including handwriting analysis, developed intuition, and in-depth astrology and numerology have allowed us to form well-defined theories. |
Distinct patterns of multiple indicators symbolize personality, key events and circumstances, and timing trends.
Regarding numerology, occasionally we happen across a subject who has a massive over-abundance of a particular root number, such as the number 7.
Extremes are never easy to balance, but the subject often has extraordinary talent related to the specific number, and they make for a fascinating study.
Below we list 7 things people with a lot (i.e., dozens of indicators) of the number 7 in their comprehensive numerology have an affinity toward.
1. Oh how those heavy number 7 people love secrets. Tell him you want to have a confidential meeting to share some extremely privileged information and you will have him in the palm of your hand. But you better be telling the truth and it better be good, or he’ll see through you with his laser vision and put you on the “avoid” list in his mind and shut you out forever.
2. There is nothing like being immersed in nature to put someone who has a lot of 7 energy at ease. They thrive on it. Forrest, high desert, or the ocean takes her away to never never land. Sure, almost everyone enjoys nature, but the heavy 7 people so intimately connect with it that it brings them to an altered state and a higher dimension.
3. Someone with a large over-abundance of the number 7 will likely be an avid reader. They could make a career out of it, along with writing; science, technical matters, spirituality, escapist fiction, sci-fi, spy novels--they love it.
4. You don’t need to ask someone who has a lot of 7 energy if they like solitude. Of course they do, they thrive on it. It’s like asking Hollywood actors if they like recognition. A lot of people need to be around other people most, if not all, of the time. Not those with ample 7--they refuel in solitude. In fact, they likely have many other-dimensional friends that always keep them company (even if they don’t consciously realize this). They are never really alone.
Trying to make someone with heaps of the number 7 energy conform to the usual society role, such as traditional marriage, is futile. They would be miserable. You’ll just have to accept that their unconventional lifestyle is as perfect for them as yours is perfect for you--and they’ll be polite and avoid telling you how superficial your lifestyle appears to them.
5. Conversations about meaningful things, the deeper things in life, such as spirituality, will capture the heavy 7 individual’s attention. Trivial subjects? They will tune out fast.
6. Unfortunately, excess drinking, or otherwise unhealthily escaping is a favorite too. Although having a few drinks every now and then is fine, and won’t corrupt your spirituality, try to get them to go about their escapist pursuits in a more productive way, such as through meditation, reading, and nature.
7. One thing that’s crystal clear about those who have a ton of number 7 is that along with having a talent for keeping their mouth shut, they frequently perceive things that most other people miss. Put these two together and you have someone who could excel in investigative and intelligence work.
Other heavy 7 oriented things include highly specialized work such as watch-making, metaphysics, meditation, film, refined art, overseas travel, science, philosophy, mind-reading, prophesy, critical analysis, teaching, and advising.
Free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 11 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Psychic, plus Numerology Decoder Software and more.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Related Articles -
Numerology and the number 7, numerology 7, number 7, personality and the number 7, prediction and the number 7, software,