Keys to successful weight loss... |
You was downright obsessed with your weight for a long time. And like most dieters, you tried everything - low calorie, starvation, the liquid fasts, ephedra, Atkins, South Beach...you name it, you've probably tried it. Every body knows that those extra pounds spell illness.
10% of your daily caloric intake is used to process foods in your body. It is more about staying fit and remaining healthy to ensure a long, disease free life. Don't confuse WEIGHT loss with FAT loss! You just have to choose the right foods, make exercise a part of your lifestyle and to have a positive attitude. And keep in mind that ALL you eating should be a pleasure.
Tips and recommendations for an easy and successful weight loss method that is largely ignored by the vast majority of people...
- Set a goal. Figure out how fast you can do it, then create a plan to increase your vitality. Incorporating exercise and good nutrition into your daily routine.
- Don't make too many changes at once. Start with small changes. Check your weight before you start your diet and keep checking for changes but do not expect a radical change immediately, it might be one or two weeks before you notice some change. However it is crucial that you continue to monitor your weight.
- Start your day with a glass of water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and and fitter. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.
- Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. These things contain 90 to 95 % water so that there is nothing that you have to lose by feasting on them.
- Learn about the nutrients contained in the foods you eat. Provide the body with all the essential nutrients for a long and healthful life.
- Eat small portions, about 5 or 6 times each day... Don't skip breakfast and Don't eat anything for at least an hour before going to bed. This helps keep your metabolic rate high, and helps you lose weight naturally.
- Avoid wasting calories on alcoholic beverages. The average alcoholic drink contains 150-200 calories per glass.
- Lose or gain weight because you want to and not to please others.
- Don't expect immediate results... Your results will come in direct proportion to the amount of effort you put in.
- Avoid refined carbohydrates, such as white bread and white sugar. Each time you consume something sweet understand that it is going to add on somewhere.
- Go easy on salt, as too much salt is one of the causes of obesity. Make it a point to really cut down on salt.
- Choose fruits, vegetables or whole-grain products. When you eat fruit, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body, and fruits of course are an excellent source of vitamins. So try to include in your diet as many fruits and vegetables as you can.
- Challenge yourself to eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables each day. Try to eat your vegetables raw. When you cook them, you are in fact taking away nearly half the vitamins in them.
- Exercise is the best way to keep obesity, hypertension and all those lifestyle-related disorders under control. Exercise and positive attitude are the only things you need to lose fat permanently... In order to stay fit you need exercise and in order to exercise you need to be fit.
- Try and follow an exercise routine that is suitable for you. And try to get somebody to exercise along with you. One of the advantages of getting a committed person t exercise with you is that it keeps you going.
- You must to learn: WHAT to eat, WHEN to eat it, HOW to manipulate your calories so that you're constantly losing weight.
- Celebrate each small success and keep in mind every small step in the right direction is bringing you closer mand closer to your main target. The rule to be followed is slow and steady wins the race.
Below I have included a table of the various exercises and the number of calories that can be burnt with each exercise. Choose what you can do best and try to do whatever you wish to do for at least twenty minutes.
· Aerobics ==> 200-250 calories
· Bicycling, Stationary ==> 250-300 calories
· Bicycling, Actual ==> 300-400 calories
· Running, 5-6 mph ==> 300-350 calories
· Stair climber ==> 200-250 calories
· Swimming laps ==> 350 calories
· Walking briskly ==> 150-180 calories
Eat intelligently. The difference between man and beast is that we are driven by intelligence while beasts are driven by instinct. Don't just eat something because you feel like eating it. Don't think diet, just eat and lose weight! And Think Like a Winner!
The article offered here is submitted as information only and not to be used for the treatment of injury or disease. If you have an injury or think you may have a disease of any type see your healthcare professional immediately.
Use the Best-Kept and Best-Selling Collection of EFFECTIVE DIETS & FITNESS eBOOKS to Build a Healthy and Fit Body, Reduce Your Stress, and Bring Lost Opportunities Back to Life...
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
diet, weight loss, healthy eating,