Day after day marketing on the Internet is getting harder and harder. Search Engine Optimization is a huge business piece on the Internet. It is a cooperative effort between merchants and any website. For many years now, Search Engine Optimization has proved to be a cost-efficient, measurable method of delivering long-term results. Every day, people get interested in Search Engine Optimization and want to make money out of it. |
You must be prepared to spend years developing a list, making contacts, testing various advertising methods, establishing a network of Sales representatives and/or distributors, and doing all the others jobs that go intobuilding a company (even longer to build a reputation). If you can make it through the first few years, you'll be well on your way to success.
The world is full of incredible possibilities. The Internet has expanded the ability to communicate with each other and with prospects, customers and suppliers. Selling by mail can be the easiest and least expensive method of selling your services or products.
You can convert your visitors into buyers. The following points are basic to any Website Traffic strategy:
1. First, you must decide WHAT you are going to sell or market; And you must believe in it;
2. Create a site with valuable content, products or services. Having a well designed and relevant web copy is crucial. This will help search engines easily index your web pages and rank them high.
3. Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
4. Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
5. Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
6. Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document.
7. Include valuable content and free stuff on your website.
8. Creating fake domains and letting those domains point to your site is a trick thought to be effective for improving page ranking at Google. However Google claims that this is not true and they are able to spot duplicate domains and domain scams.
9. Don't look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location, just like your real store to which your customers with the same seriousness.
10. Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field.
11. Build a good links and resources page on your website. Linking strategy is not a trick as many get rich quick merchants would have you believe. Treat linking as one important aspect of your Search Engine Optimization strategy. Links for the sake of links have no value whatsoever. Indeed, they can damage your rankings. So forget about link farms and other such nonsense.
12. Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
13. Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons etc.
14. When selling products online, use simple payment and shipment methods to make your customer's experience fast and easy.
15. Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
16. Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
17. Submit your web pages i.e. every web page and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
18. When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.
19. Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
20. Improving your website's link popularity is absolutely vital for improving the visibility of your website with regard to Search Engines. Your "link popularity" is simply a count of the number of web pages that are linked to you. You may want to know your link popularity for two reasons. The first is that your link popularity will improve your ranking on all crawler search engines. As discussed earlier, all crawler-based search engines have a component called the spider, which crawls from one webpage to another through links. Hence, more the websites linking to your website, the better are your chances of getting listed through a search engine. The second reason is that you might want to know which websites are linked to you and potentially referring traffic.
This combination of techniques is greater as a whole than the sum of the parts. While you can skip any small technique that is a part of the overall strategy, it will subtract from the edge you'd gain by employing all the tactics Choose the terms that you wish to include as the most productive search terms for your site, terms that you associate with the correct target visitors to your site. Put those in the search engines and find what pages rank near the top for them. These top-ranking sites/pages would be on the top of your list, if you needed to plant links to your site on other pages.
Once you have found the top ranked pages/sites for your chosen search term(s), you should check what sites or pages link to that site. If you get links from any of these sites to your target pages, you may be able to dramatically improve your ranking on Google and other crawler based Search Engines.
Get This Massive Collection Of 'How To' SEO Training Videos That Show The Easy Ways To Increase Your Online Profits, now: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page14.html
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of Internet Business Training Videos: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page12.html Concentrate of giving the search engines what they really want - great content, well-organized, well-published and linked to other relevant material. Concentrate on that and you will be rewarded.
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com -You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
SEO, website traffic, search engines, PPC, Pay Per Click, web directory,