Infection of bladder in human body caused by bacteria is known as bladder infection. There are certain factors responsible of bladder infection such as menopause, pregnancy, sexual lovemaking, contraception and low immunity. Some of the common symptoms of bladder infection are discomfort while passing urine, burning sensation while passing urine, malaise, fever, chills, fatigue, overall tiredness and pain in the lower back. |
There are several home remedies for bladder infection which are simple to use and safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for infection in bladder which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for bladder infection is to drink plenty of water every day. This will keep you hydrated and will help in flushing out the toxins and bacteria out of the body.
2. Cranberry juice is considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for infection in bladder. All you need to do is drink cranberry juice on daily basis. This will help in flushing out the infection and will prevent it from recurring.
3. Lemon juice is very useful in treating bladder infection. Every morning drink one cup of lemon juice. This will prove to be quite effective in treating infection in bladder.
4. Take a glass filled with warm water. Add one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of garlic juice in it. Drinking this mixture thrice daily will cure your infection in bladder.
5. Daily consume food rich in vitamin C. It will make the urine more acidic and will put a stop to bacterial growth. Fruits such as strawberries and oranges are rich in vitamin C.
6. Remember never to hold back the urge to urinate. This can lead to infection in bladder.
7. Consuming yogurt on daily basis is considered to be quite helpful in treating bladder infection. It is known to have good bacteria which can be of great help in eliminating bad bacteria.
8. Take a glass of water and add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in it. Now add one teaspoon of honey and drink this mixture. This home remedy is very helpful for quick recovery.
9. Consuming fruits and vegetables rich in sulfur can be very useful in curing bladder infection. Lemons, cranberries, spinach, asparagus, almonds, rhubarb and blueberries are rich sources of sulfur.
10. Every day make it a habit of consuming one teaspoon of garlic juice. This garlic juice will kill the bacteria responsible for infection in bladder.
11. Echinacea is an herb which is very efficient in fighting infections. Consume Echinacea tea on daily basis after your dinner or lunch.
12. Those who smoke should stop it immediately. Nicotine can make your condition worse and can later cause bladder cancer.
13. Genital area should be washed before and after sexual lovemaking.
14. Massaging the affected region can also prove to be very helpful in treating infection in bladder.
These were some of the best home remedies for bladder infection which are simple, cost-effective and safe to try at home.
Read about Home Remedies for Bladder Infection. Also know Home Remedies for Bloating. Read about Home Remedies for Blemishes.
Related Articles -
bladder infection remedies, home remedies for bladder infection, bladder infection home remedies, bladder infection treatment,