There is no denying that some people tend to find it difficult to lose weight and then effectively keep it off. With so many challenges and temptations, a person may find that their dieting plan is far from healthy. In fact, the unhealthy approach taken to weight loss in many cases actually has a person putting on more weight than they began with over the course of time. |
For you to successfully lose weight, you don’t need crash diets that mess with your blood chemistry. You don’t need to follow some trendy diet that doesn’t provide you with the proper nutrition. You don’t even need to focus on dangerous amounts of exercise that put your health at risk in the hopes of dropping excessive pounds so quickly, they can compromise your health.
Instead, you just need to make an adjustment to your habits and become happy with your weight. What you will find is that people who reach a healthy weight and maintain it, do so by removing the bad habits that have plagued them and instead focus on healthier eating habits. In time, these habits will provide you with the best permanent weight loss solution you will find. Of course, with healthy eating also comes a solid exercise plan that you follow.
The problem here is that most likely you know this, but find the adjustments difficult. That’s where hypnotherapy will come into play. You see, with this hypnotherapy, you will have the chance to successfully lose the weight and stick with a healthy weight loss and management program that will be ingrained in your mind.
This is done through the following:
1. Providing a more directive and relaxed approach to dieting that reduces stress that can cause poor eating habits. Many of these stresses can also be worked out through the use of hypnotherapy.
2. Break the self fulfilled prophecies that justify your actions. Such as, you are going to fail, you should just give in to the temptations you have.
3. Establishing a positive self-image that will motivate you and inspire you to successfully lose the weight.
4. Focus on eating healthy over how much weight you have lost and placing more achievable goals. This includes the negative thoughts and perceptions you have about how others view you and your body.
5. Mind conditioning that helps you to avoid the current distractions that have plagued you in the past and ensures you have long lasting success.
All of this results in the ability to work past the reasons why you haven’t been able to successfully diet in the past. In fact, no matter what your reasoning is for eating unhealthy in the past, hypnotherapy will provide a positive solution that will help you to achieve a healthier weight where fitness and good eating habits come into play. Take the time to seek out a professional hypnotherapist with the experience and knowledge to get you on the right track to improving your health and begin the road to success today.
David Samson is a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and voted Hypnotherapist of the year at the 2012 Austin Hypnotherapy Awards, London. He has acted as an Advisor to ITV Television, London Talk Radio, LBC Radio, BBC Radio London, BBC Radio 2 and Talk Radio Europe. His work has also been featured in The Times, The Telegraph, Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday and the Evening Standard.
Visit www.davidsamson.co.uk if you are interested in Losing Weight with Hypnotherapy permanently.
Or call David Now 020 8201 0618 for an initial chat, free of cost.
Related Articles -
Hypnotherapy London, hypnotherapy to lose weight, Lose weight with hypnosis, david samson,