A working day must be productive for both the employee and the employer. However, there are times when work is interrupted and a number of productive hours are lost. People engaged in franchises for sale need time to make contacts for their business to grow. For those involved in automotive franchises, or any other kind of franchise, they need lots of working hours to build up a good franchise network. What is the best solution to save working hours? |
Business owners recommend that people must start a simple Interruptions Log, then divide the paper into six columns and mark each with - date, time, who, what, length and rating. During working hours, any kind of interruption will be logged in under designated columns. Additional briefs, comments, or descriptions can be added for further reference. The rating will depend on the importance of the interruption to the person. A - crucial; B - important; C - little value and D - no value.
Go about the recording for about a week to get a fair evaluation of what really happens to all those unproductive moments. Be frank in making the ratings, as it will be kept confidential.
After accumulating data for at least a week, add the A's, B's, C's, and D's. Most people discover that approximately 20% of their interruptions were A's and B's: things that were crucial or important. The remaining 80% of their interruptions were rated as C's and D's, as they were merely not worth the time spent.
In dealing with franchises for sale work, the A's and B's are for important matters related to the business. Any kind of franchise related work, such as the marketing for automotive franchises must not be considered a waste of productive time.
Finally, evaluate the C and D interruptions and about think how such wasteful moments can be avoided. Use creativity to reduce wasteful moments at work.
Help employees and staff in the office to be independent when they need data about the work. Help them to help themselves. Teaching them how to get what they need on their own is important to avoid interruptions. This is a good way to stop people from bothering others and wasting time.
Try eliminating C and D interruptions, as this can help save time for other useful projects like franchise for sale tasks, including concerns for automotive franchise. Avoiding work interruption is a good way to reduce stress and frustration during the day and will help a person become more productive.
Mike Moore is published on more than 300 websites. He writes success and business articles that cover topics from home based business, business start up, and franchise success . He is published on various website including http://www.franchiseharbor.com
Related Articles -
automotive franchises, franchises for sale,