Before starting with how to use artificial orchids to decorate living room let us understand why chose them in lieu of real blooms.
The answer lies in the following reasons:
• Orchids made of silk or other high quality fabrics do not ask for maintenance. You need not to keep them in water and change the water in the vase every alternate day.
• They need no supplements to sustain their attractive looks.
• They need not to be trimmed -they don’t grow!
• Silk orchids are hand crafted to have all the minute details of the natural flowers.
• You can keep them to decorate both your interiors and exteriors as they do not wilt or die even under direct sun.
• They are attached using strong adhesives and thus can be twisted and turned into complex settings.
For all these and other many reasons cheap artificial orchids can be used to enhance the overall decor of your living room too. Due to the fact that they are available in variety of designs you could get them to create innovative settings - you ought to receive compliments for every creation of yours.
Put a big cylindrical, glass jar (the diameter of the jar should be wider) and fill it with large cymbidiums silk orchid stems of varied sizes. Pour in some water to the jar so that your guests may not come to know if they are unnatural. Pace that jar on your centre table and see the magic!
Keep a wooden stool beside sofa set. Fill an antique, metallic vase with white Casablanca lilies and keep it on the stool. Add a couple of bowls full of crystals or coloured pebbles around the vase. The corner will turn alive - it will no more remain dull.
Decorate your window sills with vivid colour silk orchids potted in wicker baskets. Either put them on the sidewall beside windows or hang them to the brackets by using stylish chrome chains. Keep your drapes closed so that guests could see and enjoy the beauty of blooms. About Author
If you have transformed one corner of your living room into a study or home office then get the space divided with a teak book rack or a cupboard. Put a few small or large size potted phalaenopsis orchids display on to it. The splendid artificial orchids will not only add sophistication to the decor but will also make an innovative room divider.
Sachin is an expert author of artificial flowers products industry. More information on variety of products including fake topiary tree or fake plants . You may visit an online at http://www.bloomingartificial.co.uk
Related Articles -
artificial orchids, cheap artificial orchids,