Many of the sprays are used for general insects and pests, and some are distinctly characterized for a specific type. |
Pests sprays is a combination of chemicals that are used to repel, kill, control, and prevent pests. There are a multitude of sprays available on the market today for all sorts of home pest control. These sprays are specifically made to rid your home, office, or yard of the pests that are wreaking havoc.
There are sprays designed for flowers only, certain types of vegetable plants, trees, and bushes. Each one is classified into a category to meet specific needs. You also have the option of choosing a green pest control orchemical sprays. Organic chemical types of insect spray are a natural effort in repelling pests.
Certain insects such as aphids, bagworms, cutworms, thrips, Japanese beetles, leaf miners, mealy bugs, whiteflies, scale insects and crawlers thrive on flowers. Each type of insect spray usually lists the particular types of bugs it repels. Some plants can be placed near other plants to encourage insects to feed off of them instead of the plants that you are trying to debug.
However, many of these sprays must be applied periodically in order to have maximum effectiveness. They must be reapplied after an area has been watered, or after a rain in order to achieve maximum results of removal of pests.
How to Understand the Label
Since this commercial product is known to have chemicals in it, we should understand what the label tells us to be safe. We need to know the toxic potential of these insect sprays. Since these chemicals can prove to be lethal to humans, we must know the acceptable level that is safe to humans. The unit of measure of lethality is called the lethal dose 50 or LD50. The lesser the LD50 value, the more toxic the chemical is.
There are some warnings that you should heed when using insects spray as a form of home pest control. The spray should not be used directly in the eyes, inhaled or ingested. They can cause irritation to the eyes, respiratory tract, and gastrointestinal tract due to toxic ingredients. However, if you should accidentally become sprayed in your eyes, rinse with water for about 15 to 20 minutes and then contact a poison control centerand/or doctor.
If inhaled or swallowed, call a poison control center immediately. Avoid induced vomiting unless directed to do so by a licensed expert. Be careful when applying these sprays to the plants too. Excessive amounts of spray can damage the plant and possibly kill the plants as well as the insects. Follow all directions and do not apply excessively.
Storage of insects sprays should be in a cool, dry, and preferably locked place. It is important to keep them out of reach of children. Make sure that the storage area does not contain food, or a water supply as contamination could take place. Thoroughly wash out and dispose of an empty container. Never should you attempt to reuse a container that has been used for any type of chemical or pesticide.
Home pest control can be comprised of many different ways to control insects on your premises. Do your research and find the right spray appropriate for your needs. Follow all warning labels and take proper care and precautions when handling these sprays. It is important to keep them out of reach of children. Store them in proper areas to avoid mishandling and contamination.
Pest sprays are really important for us, especially if we have children around the house. We always rely on these products to keep harmful, little insects away from us and prevent diseases caused by them. However, we should also be careful in choosing the right product; else, we might end up being more harmed by these things that should protect us.
For more information on this topic, check out our main page here:
pest control South Auckland
Related Articles -
Pest control Auckland, pest control northshore, pest control east Auckland, pest control south Auckland, pest controller, pest controllers, pest contr,