When many students first begin taking college courses they are unprepared for how different they are from typical high school courses. In high school most tests and exams that you will be presented with will be based on your book reading. This means that you can generally learn everything you need to know by simply reading and studying those chapters which your exams are based on. This is not generally how college course exams work. |
10% of most college exams are based on information that you will obtain from reading your course books and from taking notes in the form of chapter summeries. The other 90% will be based on actual in-class lectures. Most college professors require their students to attend their classes and to take notes. These professors will then base the majority of their exam questions on the information that they have verbally provided their students in-class. This will of course make chapter summeries less important than general lecture note taking.
Even though most college professors will post a basic outline of the information they presented in-class, they may leave out important information that you need in order to truly succeed at passing their exams. That is why you must focus on the process of note taking and outline generation. If you fail to do this then you may fail your college courses.
If you are not good at note taking you may want to record the lectures that your college professors present you with. In doing so you can listen to these lectures over and over again prior to taking their exams. However, this process is usually quite draining.
Other students that are not good at note taking will choose to borrow notes from other students that are taking the same courses of them. They will then waste their time by copying these notes.
These two options require students to do double the work in order to acquire the professional notes that they have need of. This is not good if you are a busy person or simply don’t want to waste your time while attending college.
Another option that you have that is much easier is to simply make use of an online resource like Exam Wonder. This online resource allows college students to download course outlines from their website. Instead of having to make outlines yourself or instead of having to copy a friend’s outline, you can simply download course outlines from their website. You can then use these study guides in order to study for your exams.
The good news is that Exam Wonder has a huge selection of study guides to choose from. They also offer course outlines from all over the world. This makes them the most easy to use and convenient website of their kind.
With Exam Wonder you can even make a little cash. If you are a good note taker you can upload your notes to their website. You can then make a percentage of income based on the number of times that your notes are downloaded by members of the website.
Do you want to download Chapter summeries or course study Notes for your college courses? You can easily do this online with Exam Wonder.
Related Articles -
Chapter summaries, Notes,