Here are 5 tips most businesses can use to maximise their Facebook experience. |
1. Generate A Facebook Fan Page Having a fan page is another portal for your visitors to get information on your business/service/product .You can add applications, newsletters, pics, events & promote them to your network on Facebook. When anyone becomes a fan of your page your updates will show up on their news feed on their wall giving you additional exposure.
2. Add Ons – Applications to Use Facebook has so plenty of different applications be it social or business related. You can plan events & have people RSVP you, generate job listings for your company, upload video, generate polls & so on.
3. Join Groups That Relate to Your Business There's plenty of different sorts of Groups on Facebook. LinkedIn has only a small percentage of users actively involved in the Groups or Answers sections of the site so using the Groups on Facebook to ask answers & get information usually gets more exposure & response in my view. You are also able to generate your own group in which you become the ‘boss’ – another great channel to network with like-minded individuals.
4. Get Answers Ask questions on relevant Facebook Groups – this is beginning to appear like a more useful tool thank LinkedIn answers.
5. Build a Portal Your website ought to be the main place your users connect with you on social platforms. Make definite you have links to your Facebook fan page & any other social networks relevant to your business. If desired put your fan page on your business cards. You need to promote your page in order to build your following. Plenty of giant businesses channel their whole media campaign in to Facebook fan pages these days.
Author Bio - Stuti Sabharwal is an CEO of Corporate Web Technologies. Corporate Web Technologies is India's Top Growing search engine optimization and website design company based at Delhi.
Related Articles -
Web Design Company Delhi, Web Development Delhi, web design delhi, Website Designing Delhi,