Are you looking for some information on Divorce Jacksonville? If yes, then you need to go through this article carefully. If you are residing in Jacksonville then you can easily file for a divorce with the professional clerk of the circuit or area court of Duval County as long as you have resided in the county and this state for continuously 6 months prior to the filing of the divorce action. In case both the parties are in complete agreement in regard to marital issues concerning child support or division of property, then can easily file an uncontested petition for the marriage's dissolution and have their legal divorce finalized in around. 30 days. |
You should now follow some key instructions in regard to this topic. The below mentioned instructions will help you to file a divorce in Jacksonville.
* First of all, you should get started by preparing the paperwork of your divorce. This is the primary step that you should take in this regard. You should comply with the state department standard in regard to filing a divorce.
* Wherever, your divorce is filed you should put Duval as your county. This is the most significant thing that you should do. A marital settlement agreement should also be prepared by you so that you are able to get a divorce pretty easily and without any difficulty.
* Now, in front of a notary public you need to sign all the documents carefully. It should be accepted by the other party to sign the documents carefully. This is an essential thing that you should do in regard to this topic. Divorce Jacksonville is going to help you in a lot of ways.
* When you visit a clerk in the Duval County you should ensure that you have an original copy of the documents with you. You should also have some Xerox copies of the documents with you so that no inconvenience is caused. You should tell the clerk about the documents you have for presenting in the court.
* It is of utmost importance to pay the filing fee carefully so that no issues arise later on. You need to present your IDs such as driver's license to show them your real identity. This is an important step that you should take in this regard.
* After 20 days, when you have filed the papers, you need to get in touch with the clerk. He will tell you more about the divorce agreement requirements.
On the final hearing, you should take the final order carefully. Once you follow all these steps carefully you can easily get a Divorce Jacksonville. This will be a life changing decision for you and so you need to be prepared all the time. Getting a divorce can really become easy for you so that you are able to get sorted out with the legal matters without any difficulty. For any other assistance, you can start talking to a professional expert or surf the net carefully. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
At our website, we provide professional and well-experienced divorce lawyers Jacksonville fl for various types of legal issues and the best solution for your conflict situation. For more legal help and information about Divorce Jacksonville fl and QDRO attorney Jacksonville Fl please visit our website.
Related Articles -
Divorce Jacksonville fl, QDRO attorney Jacksonville Fl, QDRO lawyer Jacksonville FL, Uncontested Divorce Jacksonville fl, Cheap Divorce attorney Jacksonvi,