Morph Academy introduces Diploma in 3D Animation and provides industrial training in 3D animation with visual effects. Morph Academy is a pool for providing 3D Animation, VFX, 3D modeling, Post Production. Computer Animation is a method in which we can generate animated images by using basics of computer graphics. Today’s time, 3D is using at the faster rate but still 2D is in demand for its high processing speed and low bandwidth. |
Animation is commonly used for making of cartoons and 3D characters. However the deeper understanding of the animations is that is a display of different images
in a series which are in the artwork of 2-D models and their positions are arranged in such a way that it creates an illusion of the movement which is in fact fake. The theory behind it is that it follows a phenomenon of the vision persistence which causes the optical illusion of the images, resulting in an animation.
• Various Techniques of Animation:-
• Traditional Animation:- Traditional Animation is also called cell animation and hand drawn Animation. It is a process which has been used for making animated movies. The individual frames of a traditionally animated film are photographs of drawings, which are first drawn on paper. To create the illusion of movement, each drawing differs slightly from the one before it.
• Full Animation:- Full Animation is a process of making high quality traditionally animated movies whose basis depends on drawing. Full Animation movies can be done in
any way, from more realistic movie to cartoonist.
• Stop Motion:- Stop-motion animation is used to describe animation manipulating real-world objects and photographing them one frame of film at a time to create the illusion of movement. The object is moved in small increments between individually photographed frames.
• Computer Animation:-
Computer animation encompasses a variety of techniques, the unifying factor being that the animation is created digitally on a computer. This animation takes less time than previous traditional animation.
Ø 2D Animation:- 2D animation figures are created and/or edited on the computer using 2D bitmap graphics or created and edited using 2D vector graphics.
Ø 3D Animation:-
This animation is being widely used these days. 3D animation is digitally modeled and manipulated by an animator. The animator starts by creating an external 3D mesh to manipulate. A mesh is a geometric configuration that gives the visual appearance of form to a 3D object or 3D environment.
• Uses of Animation:- Animation helps in absorbing the information gradually and efficiently. When a new slide appears with a lot of information with it, people will sit There reading it all while speaking of very first point. They may some wonderful words if they would not be able to listen well! Adding a bit of motion or sound when something new appears on the screen helps keeping audience awake and attentive.
To be an Animator……one must have
Good draftsmanship Knowledge of caricature, not only features but also movement/action Knowledge and appreciation of acting Ability to think up gags and (execute) them Knowledge of story construction and audience values Knowledge and understanding of all the mechanical and detailed routine involved in their work, in order that they may be able to apply their other abilities without being tied up in a knot by lack of technique along those lines."
If you want to pursue your career in animation, visit MORPH ACADEMY, SCO 58-59, 2nd Floor, sec 34a, CHANDIGARH.
Related Articles -
animation, course, in, chandigarh,