Is your budget tight, but you still want style? If so, economical Alabama apparel can be enhanced to achieve that goal. With just a few minor accessories you can turn any outfit, even from a thrift store, into a delight. |
Someone once said that you can't buy good taste. Nowhere else is this true then what you wear. Expensive-looking simply means blending different pieces of clothing with accessories in order to give the perception of expense and good taste.
10 Tips to Make Cheap Alabama Apparel Look Expensive:
1. Check the fabrics. Buy clothes that are made with less than 20% synthetics. If the edges are frayed or loose, it's most likely a cheaper fabric. Natural fabrics such as linen, cotton or wool are excellent choices.
2. Purchase some expensive accessories. Even if you're not spending a ton on designer clothing, you'll still need to buy shoes, belts or Crimson Tide jewelry to complement your clothing. Try to buy the best you can afford.
3. Buy basic. Some classics never go out of style. Jeans, t-shirts ,and skirts, for example, can be purchased cheaply and dressed up with stylish accessories.
4. Mix and match. Not everyone is born with a sense of style and money can't buy it. Create your own unique look by mixing and matching cheaper Alabama apparel with more expensive items.
5. Check for quality. Whatever items you plan to purchase check for quality. Look for finished seams, fabric content and patterns. There are some very good, less expensive manufacturers who have included these checks into their creations so you still don't need to go broke buying all designer, name brand items.
6. Make some changes. Did you know there's no rule against buying very plain items and glamming them up? Try buying different sized or colored buttons to spruce up a blouse or sweater. Add some sequins, beads or pearls to a plain dress for a chic, glitzy look.
7. Try basic team colors. Crimson never goes out of style whatever the occasion. It can be enhanced in so many ways in order to obtain an expensive look. The combination of black and white hounds tooth checkers is also always striking.
8. Shop thrift stores. This is an excellent option to purchase even brand new, with original sales tag, designer items. Check thoroughly in order to avoid buying items which are stained or torn.
9. Match colors. Not all colors flatter every skin tone or hair color. Learn how to pick enhancing colors and avoid mixing colors that don't blend well.
10. Avoid extremes. Know your limits and don't exaggerate your choices. Pick clothes that enhance your body shape and add style to your overall look.
With a little effort, you can make cheap Alabama apparel look more expensive than it is. Keeping up with today's fashion trends doesn't mean you have to break your budget. A few tips and tricks will increase your stylish look for everyone to admire and make you feel good at the same time.
Looking good in Alabama apparel is honestly not all that hard. For great looking gear, books, accessories, and all kinds of fan memorabilia, check out University of Alabama Supply Store: http://www.universitysupplystore.com/.
Related Articles -