Piles are basically a condition in which there is swelling of blood vessels around rectum. There are certain factors which can cause piles such as pregnancy, aging, hereditary, chronic constipation, anal intercourse and low fiber diet. Some of the common symptoms of piles are swelling, pain, bleeding, severe itching, burning sensation and difficulty in passing stool. |
Piles Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for piles which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effect. Some of the popular home remedies for piles which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for piles is the use of aloe vera extract. All you need to do is apply aloe vera extract directly on the affected region of your rectum. This will give you relief from the swelling and burning sensation.
2. Carom seed powder is considered to be one of the efficient home remedies for piles. Just take a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of rock salt with one fourth teaspoon of carom seed powder in it. Mix well and drink immediately.
3. Take some black mustard and put them in a yogurt. Eat this yogurt and chew black mustard before swallowing it followed by drinking buttermilk. This will prove to be very effective in treating piles.
4. Amla is also very capable of treating piles. All you need to do is consume amla powder (six grams) with cow's milk two times in a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Regular use of this home remedy will give you good results.
5. Take a glass filled with water and soak some figs in it for the whole night. Next morning you can consume it on empty stomach to get relief from the symptoms of piles.
6. Take two grams of mango seed powder and consume it with honey two times every day. Regular use of this home remedy will treat bleeding piles.
7. Take a glass of buttermilk and add three teaspoons of bitter gourd leaf juice in it. Drink this mixture every morning for better results.
8. Take one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of fresh mint juice, one teaspoon of lime juice and half teaspoon of fresh ginger juice. Mix them together and consume. This will prove to be very useful in treating piles.
9. Avoid consumption of foods like mustard, asafetida, bitter melon, eggplant, mustard oil, red chili peppers, salt and jaggery as they can make your condition worse.
10. Take a clean cotton ball and soak it in witch hazel. Now dab this cotton ball on the affected region of your anus. You can practice this natural remedy several times in a day. This will prove to be very helpful in shrinking swollen veins.
11. Every night before you go to sleep you can try applying cold compresses on the affected region.
The above mentioned natural remedies are some of the most efficient home remedies for piles which are simple, cost-effective and convenient to use.
Read about Home Remedies for Piles. Also know Cough Home Remedies. Read more about Home Remedies for Rectal Itching.
Related Articles -
home remedies for piles, piles home remedies, piles remedies, remedies for piles, safe remedies for piles,