Recently, many friends have complained to me, sometimes the weather is hot,sometimes cold,she wear short-sleeved two days ago, suddenly it rained and dropped five or six degrees, she had to put on jacket, it’s so unusual that she hard to wear clothes!I smiled and shook my head, at least we have fresh air. Indeed, now years the earth's temperature is abnormal day by day . China just past through the coldest winter in 30 years; Brazil is experiencing a terrible heat; East Russia live under the deep cold minus 50 degrees Fahrenheit (about 45.6 degrees below zero Celsius) on January , Yakutsk frozen traffic lights even stopped running. In the United States, scientists have recently identified, last year was the hottest on record. What is the matter with our earth ? |
No doubt, what cause the extreme weather is human’s fault, because we strive to obtain the earth resource, the earth's resources accelerate the depletion, now, according to incomplete statistics, the global annual increase population is 86000000 above, , the human consumed about 1/3 of the earth's available resources in the past 30 years, especially the lighting energy consumption of energy consumption 1/3, the earth dose not be lighted by sun but the blub seen from space, the last Saturday of March each year is the earth hour to promote energy saving and environmental protection .According to the "New York Times" report, if all of t LED lighting technology replace the traditional light bulb, only to save power consumption, can reduce 50% of carbon dioxide emissions in the world in a short period of 20 years. Thus, the popularity of LED lighting is effective measures to promote energy-saving emission reduction.
LED floodlights is widely used in LED lighting. Because he is the use of semiconductor lighting, so the electric energy can almost turned into light, the traditional incandescent only 10% into light, energy-saving lamps of nearly 70% electric energy is energy consumption, only the remaining 30% power. Secondly, LED flood light emitting adopts low voltage DC drive, there will be at least AC into DC, greatly improve the current conversion efficiency, and the DC conversion does not produce flashing light, does not like incandescent and energy-saving lamps that stimulate the human eye. Incandescent lamps and energy-saving lamps emit ultraviolet and infrared which is harm to environment and human's, LED floodlights adapt semiconductor light-emitting,none of the two light ensure soft light environment. What unique feature of LED floodlights which is different from any others is its light is wide and strong, because he uses high brightness COB as light source to ensure the integration, strong and wide radiation range, so it can be widely used in outdoor open scene lighting and decorative lighting, decorate the plaza and fountain, and tennis courts, golf course, stadium and other places, LED floodlight s using high-temperature silicone rubber and high-quality tempered glass ensure that it resist high temperature and high pressure, high definition, characteristics of waterproof and dustproof, thanks to these advantages,open air is his best choice !
Perhaps you remember the opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics and 2010 Shanghai World Expo and recently the London Olympic Games London bowl illumination are all used by the LED floodlights ,with his wide and strong light, the characteristics of high energy saving and environmental protection are widely appreciated, of course, LED floodlights is only one of the most widely used LED lighting family, LED lighting is to replace the traditional lighting point the day by day! We can’t stop his forward steps!If you are interested in LED light,why not surf www.lead-lighting.com?
Related Articles -
LED floodlights, floodlights, bulb, energy-saving, energy consumption, environmental protection, weather, Beijing Olympics, Shanghai World Expo, London Olympi,