Everyone wants to be free of love life problems, but few seem to be able to maintain satisfaction in this area of life. |
Though following the advice below may not immediately reward you with the love life you dream about, instead we believe it's possible to create a good alternative in the meantime; a confident and warm feeling of self-love and appreciation. This will get you through even long stretches of horrible love life timing.
Follow the tips below to help avoid love life hell.
1. Abandon the notion that you have to be in a relationship to be happy and focus on a good relationship with yourself. That's where it all starts. Once you establish that, and do inner child work and other, similar nurturing of your inner self, you will crave love outside yourself less. While it's true a solid inner foundation isn't created overnight, it's vital you do this. Otherwise, you'll forever feel emotionally needy and won't make a decent relationship partner for anyone.
2. Detach from expectations. This is one of the most important things you can do. Write down what you expect in your love life; make a list. It's perfectly acceptable to have love life desires. Read over your list, then file it away and tell yourself, "Okay, now I'm going to completely let go of any expectations. No more "shoulds." No more "It's supposed to be this (or that) way." What happens when you have no expectations? You're never disappointed and life gives you pleasant surprises. Granted, the tough part is letting go. Mediation helps.
3. For those of you who are in a relationship, don't feel the need to attract a new mate, but just want to stop the strife and make the connection the best it can be, consider trying this: stop holding that person accountable to your demands, no matter how reasonable you believe your demands to be. Even if you think he should call you back, for example, within a reasonable amount of time, let it go. Stop making demands, no matter how minor. Just let her be exactly who she is, even if it doesn't match your ideal. In doing so, you free yourself from love life hell.
4. Take full responsibility for all your actions and personal situations. Own up to it all, and avoid victim consciousness. For example, if you ignore a person's personality red flags, and allow them to wreck havoc on your life, you are also at fault, from a spiritual perspective.
5. Appreciation and gratitude can make all the difference in the world in your love life. Appreciate exactly where you are in your love life at this time and meditate on what the reward is in that situation. When you're alone but appreciative, you may just further your intuitive talent, for example, during solitude, which will help you make your future love relationship that much better.
Also, while in a relationship, being appreciative and focusing on current rewards helps you to power through the tough times.
Follow this advice and you'll never find yourself in love life hell again.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 11 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Psychic, plus Numerology Decoder Software and more.
Related Articles -
Love life tips, romantic traps, truth about your love life, Can’t find love, single, spirituality, karma, love life problems,