Men who are experiencing loss of male organ sensation may feel like they are abnormal; after all, the male organ is supposed to be the center of all pleasure… right? For any male who feels like his equipment is not up to par, a sense of isolation and hopelessness is not uncommon, as talking about this problem can feel like an admission of lack of manhood. However, loss of male organ sensation is much more common than most people think, and it generally has nothing to do with a man’s virility. Instead, underlying health problems are often at the root of lack of male sensitivity, and addressing these issues can reverse the problem. |
Some of the common causes of loss of sensation are described here, along with effective approaches to managing the problem. In addition, some tips for proper male organ care are included to help all men look after the family jewels.
Common issues that affect male sensitivity -
- Diabetes. Diabetes is an autoimmune disorder that involves an inability to process blood glucose (sugar) properly. While the effects on the body are complex, when it comes down to male organ health, they can be boiled down to this: excess sugar in the blood stream acts as a toxin that damages nerve tissue. Often, the nerve pathways between the brain and male organ are affected, and the transmission of sensation from the male organ to the brain is interrupted. This leaves men with loss of sensitivity in the male organ.
The most effective way to deal with this issue is to manage the diabetes properly, following a doctor’s instructions concerning diet, exercise, weight loss, and - if needed - medication.
- Infection. Internal yeast infections have been linked to temporary loss of sensation in some men. Clearing up the infection should help to restore adequate sensation; men who suspect a candida infection should consult a doctor for appropriate treatment.
- Cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular disease affects overall male organ function, especially when it comes to matters of impotence. In terms of male sensitivity, reduced circulation to the male organ can leave the skin and nerve cells starved for oxygen, impairing their function and limiting male organ sensation.
- Overuse. Dry rubbing can stress the outer layers of male organ skin, causing a layer of keratinized, toughened tissue to form. Over time, this can dull the sensory ability of the male organ, leading to decreased sensation and increased time needed to reach the height of pleasure. Keeping the skin soft, well-hydrated and nourished with skin-friendly vitamins and other nutrients can help to alleviate this issue.
- Past abuse. Men who have experienced past abuse may develop psychological barriers that prevent them from experiencing any pleasure related to intimate stimulation. Dealing with these issues through counseling may help some men to re-establish a physical-emotional connection that will allow them to enjoy physical activity.
- Depression. Depression has been linked in many cases to loss of male organ sensation. Treating the depression through medication and/or talk therapy may be effective in reducing the negative effects of depression, including intimacy repercussions. However, some medications used for treating depression may lead to reduced intimacy drive. If this occurs, an adjustment in prescriptions may be necessary.
- Fear of intimacy. Men who are emotionally detached or who fear intimacy with a partner, for whatever reason, may have difficulty connecting the act of love with pleasure, and they may feel little in the way of sensation when it comes to mutual play. Dealing with this problem can range from resolving relationship issues to counseling to address underlying emotional problems.
TLC for the male equipment
Improving male sensation can involve a number of different approaches, from addressing medical issues to counseling to daily care. Men can take care of this last aspect of male organ health by attention to personal hygiene and care for the male organ skin. In addition to washing daily to remove dead skin cells, sweat and other body fluids, applying a high-quality male organ health cream (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can provide the skin of the male organ with the vitamins, antioxidants and skin-rejuvenating moisturizers it needs to stay healthy, resilient and responsive.
For additional information on most common men's health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specialized in men's health issues and contributes feature articles and blogs to numerous publications.
Related Articles -
male organ sensation, male sensitivity, male organ health cream,