The heart-tumescence link explained |
All aspects of a man’s health can ultimately affect his male function and ability to keep things going in the bedroom. Cardiovascular health, in particular, plays a tremendous role in this respect. Men who have reduced blood flow - whether due to decreased heart function itself or due to hardened or clogged arteries (a condition known as atherosclerosis) are highly likely to develop function issues as a result. In addition, poor heart health and diabetes are closely linked; patients who are being treated for morbidly high blood sugar are prone to nerve damage that disrupts the signals between the brain and male organ that are needed to trigger tumescence.
From a mental health standpoint, depression and anxiety have been linked to both heart disease and male dysfunction; treating emotional issues such as these can help to restore adequate reproductive function, as well. Fortunately for most men, treating the underlying health problem can help to combat loss of function. With extra attention to male organ health, as well, many men can overcome reproductive issues and once again enjoy a healthy and satisfying intimate life.
5 lifestyle changes for healthy male function
1. Lose weight. Being overweight puts extra strain on the heart, and men who are obese are often lacking in the stamina needed to take an encounter from start to finish. On top of this, abdominal fat tends to disrupt male hormone production, further reducing a man’s drive. Losing the spare tire can not only help a man to feel more confident and attractive; it can also help him spring into action more efficiently when the time is right.
2. Work out. The increased blood flow caused by a cardio workout stimulates the production of nitric oxide, a chemical in the body that dilates the blood vessels, allowing the male organ to fill with blood more readily. Men who exercise regularly are more likely to have strong, firm reactions.
3. Quit smoking. Men who smoke are twice as likely as non-smokers to develop male dysfunction issues. Smoking clamps down on the blood vessels, significantly restricting blood flow and limiting the ability to achieve and maintain tumescence.
4. Avoid a full stomach at playtime. Eating a big meal and/or consuming alcohol causes extra blood to be diverted to the abdominal area and digestive tract. While the blood is busy fueling digestion, less is available to fuel tumescence. Avoiding eating for at least two hours before intimacy can free up the blood flow to take care of business in the sack.
5. Supplement. Men who supplement with the amino acid L-arginine are at an advantage, because this important nutrient stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which is needed for forming and maintaining tumescence. Men who elect to take supplements should consult a doctor beforehand.
Care and upkeep of the male organ
If the condition of the male organ is not up to par, then performance can be a problem regardless of how efficiently the heart is pumping. But as most men know, a lifetime of rough treatment can wreak havoc on the male organ. A tight grip during alone time can lead to peripheral nerve damage that ultimately dulls male organ sensation, and lack of lube can cause minute tears that toughens the skin, giving it an unattractive appearance and further reducing the ability to sense pleasurable touch.
In order to keep the male organ in good repair and able to rise to any occasion, proper attention to care and maintenance is required. Wearing non-restrictive clothing can help boost circulation to the area, allowing for oxygenation of the skin and nerve cells. A daily wash is beneficial in clearing away built-up body fluids and dead skin cells; and applying a high-quality male organ health cream (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is an ideal way to ensure that the male organ absorbs the vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids (including L-arginine) that are needed to continually repair minor tissue damage that can lead to loss of sensation. A quality cream will also contain natural moisturizers such as Shea butter, which leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and responsive.
For additional information on most common men's health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specialized in men's health issues and contributes feature articles and blogs to numerous publications.
Related Articles -
male function, male organ sensation, male organ health cream,