You probably have never thought about the unusual applications of the hairdryer in the household. We have prepared for you some useful tips to give you some inspiration. Hairdryer Applications 1. Remove stickers Children love to stick anything anywhere. We all know that removing the stickers is a nightmare – we scrub them with water and detergent and then they always remain. Heat the sticker with the warm stream of the dryer and wait a few minutes. The sticker will peel off almost magically. |
2. Make cakes Chefs, who work with chocolate, have special equipment, like heaters, which is used to heat the chocolate. At home you may use the hair dryer to do the same when preparing cakes, instead of constantly warm it up in the microwave.
3. Clean wax from furniture Candles bring glamor, but in many cases they could damage our furniture. Warm air from the dryer will easily soften the substance, and then you may easily remove the wax by wiping the surface with a cotton cloth. But if the wax is located on the carpet or rug, then you had better look professional cleaning services from a prestigious company in your neighborhood.
4. Clean children's drawings from the walls Children's drawings with crayons on the walls can also easily be removed with warm air and a clean piece of cloth.
5. Remove the dust from small items We all have some figures and souvenirs that collect dust and cleaning those items is not an easy task. If you wipe them with a rag on one side, then the other remains difficult to access. Cold air from the hairdryer can remove the dust of them without any effort.
6. Compress an injury If you do not have any heating pads, but you should warm up a sick leg you can use a hairdryer - put a wet towel on the spot and use the hot air warm towel.
7. Dry the nailpolish If you do not have any time to wait for your nail polish to dry out, you may speed up the process by using the hairdryer.
8. Defrost refrigerator products In cases where you do not have a microwave to defrost the the frozen products, you can use the hot air of the dryer. Well, it is not the same, but it will certainly save you some time.
9. Put the baby to sleep It may sound odd, but the theory has its scientific basis - most babies can be soothed with a loud continuous noise that imitates the sounds of circulating blood. It is stronger than the noise of the hairdryer so do not worry to try it.
Related Articles -
hairdryer, warm, remove, household cleaners, carpet cleaning,