Experiencing involuntary tax collection enforcement is unnecessary, encumber some and irritating. Feeling harassed or unsure about the security of your next paycheck or benefit check? DWK Tax Group provides taxpayer's with solid tax relief... |
The most widely utilized option to resolve a prolem of oweing the federal or state government is via the payment plan route. Either the amount is too large to pay in full due to ridiculous penalties and interest accruing, (for not filing a tax return on time) or the household income warrants the ability to pay on a IRS or state tax debt with detemined a surplus household income.
Here are the following reasons why a payment plan can default;
1) Individual's failure to pay on an agreed upon payment agreement
2) Paid late on several occasions, FYI, a IRS late payment is considered a no payment for future reference
3) Failure to pay a tax liability at the time such liability is due
4) Failure to provide an information financial statement upon request
5) Failure to provide accurate or complete financial information prior to the date the agreement was agreed upon
6) Most unknown, when a payment plan is agreed upon the taxpayer is not allowed to have a balance owed at the next tax filing deadline, including extensions.
Notices of payment plan default is forwarded to the taxpayer, if not addressed, then notices of levy will follow.
Looking for some time to get on your feet? Need a time out to regroup and reassess your approach to a tax problem? Tired of the tax anxiety you experience while checking your mailbox? Call 1 - 8 6 6 - 2 2 6 - 6 1 0 2 or click on http://dwktaxgroup.com/ for a website inquiry. DWK Tax conducts its dilligence upfront to comprehend the unique facets of your tax account. We will only accept your case if you can realize tangible tax relief.
Related Articles -
irs levy, state levy, payment plan, ever wonder, levy issue,