Concrete batching machine operation and maintenance procedures and safety precautions have the following 10 points:
1.Before working should check whether weighing device in good working order, if there is obstruction phenomena which affects the weighing accuracy should be excluded in a timely manner;
2. Check for the wiring of electrical part whether proper and solid, the electrical box shell is solid contact;
3. During running, check whether the machinery functioning properly, conveyor belt there is a misalignment, belt driven roller has any foreign bodies fall into the exception, if there is abnormal condition, immediately shut down and remove;
4. Various movable parts should be filled with butter, disassemble the belt roller and oil once a year.
5. Maintenance to the concrete batching machine, must be shut down and cut off the main power supply;
6. The burdening director should have rain-proof and sunscreen facility.
7. Preventing sand, gravel mixed with steel bars, large rocks and other debris to damage the conveyor belt
8. In order to ensure the safety of burdening director, in driving rain, thunder and other bad weather conditions, please do not use, and turn off the power and remove the line between the sensor and batching control system;
9. Mains voltage fluctuation must be less than -10% to +5%;
10. At least once a year, according to standard scale in burdening director instruction book, calibrate the weighing system to ensure accuracy of the weighing.
Related Articles -
Concrete, batching, machine, operation, and, maintenance, procedures,