Argentina is a large place. It has a number of rural regions that you can never manage to visit unless you rent a car in Argentina (or maybe hitchhike). The best way to explore the land, is probably to own a car. There are many different companies that will let you rent a car in Argentina quite easily. Some of these are “Lead” car rental, Europcar, etc. These car rental services ensure a great experience to the highest level of trust, honesty as well as professionalism, in order to form strong trade links with their customers. These have become popular because of their: |
• Commitment to their customers.
• Responsibility as well as excellence in their service.
• The maximum level of efficiency and quality.
If you want to skip renting a car, then you may get other options like airplanes and buses.
Tips to keep in mind when you rent a car in Argentina:
1. You won’t require an international permit: A driver’s license from home that is valid, and a credit card, should be enough. The minimum age requirement is 21.
2. Talk to the local agents personally: They can offer you the best deals that are difficult to find through the Internet. Also interacting face to face will give you the chances of negotiation.
3. Bargain freely and also ask for a discount: If you plan to rent a car in Argentina, you must be aware of the fact that it’s not cheap. It may require $40-$50US per day. You should consult different agencies before settling for any particular one, and after you’re done, consider bargaining.
4. Decide the route beforehand: In order to save money, you should be aware of the distance that you will be traveling, before you rent. The best of deals provide a particular number of km per day (200 seems to be standard). Anything exceeding this limit, you will have to pay per km. Unlimited distance or kilómetro libre usually costs extra. However it may be worth it while traveling long distances.
5. Always keep the headlights on: This is mandatory no matter where you are.
6. Speed limits and stop signs: Be it within the city area or the campo, you will probably never see a car stop, even before a stop sign. The speed limits appear to be more like suggestions. It is obvious that being a driver in an unknown land, it is always advised to follow all traffic rules as much as possible.
7. Always keep the paperwork handy: Police as well as customs checkpoints may be spotted frequently. Always keep in mind where you have kept your insurance as well as registration and keep your passport and license ready.
8. Be extra careful in cities: Always be prepared to find one-way streets, absence of stoplights as well as traffic rules that may be signed or may not be signed.
9. Fill up ¾ of the tank: Argentina is a big country with vast rural stretches. Always fill up, wherever there is a pump.
Renting a car maybe considered as a great way to explore Argentina to the fullest but if you cant keep in mind the above tips, then you should probably skip renting a car, and go for other options.
For more information about skip rent a car kindly visit www.leadrentacar.com.ar .
Related Articles -
Rent a Car in Argentina, Skip Rent a Car,