Semicoma twin shaft concrete mixer was designed in Italy 16 years ago, and it has been refined to give you the outstanding product that you see today.
Sicoma twin shaft concrete mixers are the most widely used to ready-mix concrete, precast concrete, concrete block, paver, etc. Suitable for all kinds of big, medium and small precast concrete batching plant;
1. Hydraulic Power Pack with Manual Pump for the Emergency Opening of the Discharge Door.
2. Bottom Liner Plates in Anti-Wear NI-HARD Cast Iron Tiles, thickness 15 mm, min. hardness 500HB.
3. Side Walls Liner Plates in Anti-Wear NI-HARD Cast Iron Tiles, thickness 15 mm, min. hardness 500HB
4. Mixing Blades in NI-HARD Cast Iron, minimum hardness 600 HB.
5. Mixing arms in Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron, bolted to the shafts.
6 Scraping Blades in NI-HARD Cast Iron, minimum hardness 600 HB
7. Automatic Lubrication System with liquid grease for the mixing shafts’ seals, with electrical pump and sequential distributor.
8. Hydraulically operated Discharge Door, with three limit switches (Open, Half-Open, Close). The closing is driven by a Pressure Gauge on the Hydraulic Power Pack..
9. Modular Inspection Platform with access staircase and handrails, completely zinc-plated.
10. Mixing Motors with insulating materials class H, Protection Degree IP55, Tropicalised, European Voltage
11. Hydraulic Power Pack Motor (and Skip Motors, if present) with insulating materials class H, Protection Degree IP55, Tropicalised, European Voltage (400V, 50Hz).
12. Solenoid Valves to operate the Discharge Door(s) (Voltage T.B.A.)
Related Articles -
Popular, brand, twin, shaft, concrete, mixer, wins, more, users, for, Daswell,