Regardless of the time of year, people across Ontario are invariably trying to find something fun and interesting to do whenever they have some extra time. One frequently forgotten activity is 1 or perhaps a few of the countless festivals that are organised during the calendar year. The Ontario region alone is the host to hundreds and hundreds of festival every year, many of which are internationally well-known and people come from all over the world to attend. |
Irrespective of where you reside in the province there is bound to be a festival that will peak your interest. Festivals are also well suited for destinations for holidays, weekend getaways, and terrific places to stop at as part of a road excursion.
Top Three Festivals to go and visit in Ontario
Here are three of the most well-liked festivals to visit in Ontario:
1. Toronto International Film Festival: The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) is one of the most popular and world renowned film festivals. Some of the world’s most popular motion pictures make their debut right here each and every year. But, what the festival so very attractive is all the superstars that make appearances to watch the latest films and publicize their brand new ventures. So, if you really like keeping up with celebrity culture and would like the opportunity to hopefully come across your favourite superstar on the red carpet, visiting Toronto for TIFF is the perfect festival for you to check out.
2. The Niagara Wine Festival: The Niagara Wine Festival is the perfect place for wine enthusiasts in Ontario. Organized in the beautiful Niagara on the, it truly is the best festival to try out the latest wine releases from your preferred Ontario wineries. And don’t worry; this festival is fun for inexperienced wine enthusiasts to the most seasoned collectors. Events and tastings run through the duration of the festival and people can actually attend educational workshops that will teach them about wine and wine sampling.
3. Stratford Festival: Theatre enthusiasts mark your calendars. The Stratford Festival, which runs throughout the summer in Stratford, is a wonderful festival if you want to soak up a couple of shows. Highlighted shows change annually and there is more than ample opportunity to take in a few or all of the shows that are planned for the season.
If these 3 Ontario festivals do not suit your fancy, don’t worry. There are many more that you could show up at. Other notable festivals that you might want to see in Ontario include:
• Shaw Festival
• Mississauga Waterfront Festival
• Taste of the Danforth
• Ottawa Jazz Festival
• Pride Week
• Fringe Festival
• Rock the Park
• Boots and Hearts Music Festival
• Kitchener Oktoberfest
• And many more!
With all of these choices, you ought to have no trouble finding a festival to attend in your area. Also, the best part is that most have free entry and offer a wide variety of activities that are well suited for people of every age group. Festivals are perfect family fun and entertainment.
What Ontario festival are you going to attend next? For more Ontario travel destination tips, auto insurance Toronto or auto insurance in Alberta, check out Insurance Hunter.
Related Articles -
Ontario Tourism, Ontario Festivals,