When relocating, we take care of so many things. We have separate boxes for fragile items, furniture, etc. However, have we given it a thought to protecting plants? These are equally crucial too, right? Hence, some preplanning is extremely essential so as to make sure that these remain healthy and yet make the move intact. Given below are some super simple tips for moving your plants. |
Pots are special, but when you consider things practically, you need to give a thought to space, weight, and appropriateness of the new place, as well as the climate suitability. If it is a local move, you sure will find a way out with the help of movers and packers. Nonetheless, when it is an international move, you sure will find it expensive. Besides, it is not an economical option.
- Small plants are easy to move if you pack them real tight in either an open box, or a laundry basket. You may use crumpled newspapers in order to make certain the pots are safe and secure in the basket.
- Cardboard boxes also make ideal choices. This is because most of the home plants are strong and sturdy. Also, you can use tissue paper or newspaper to hold the plants in place within these cardboard boxes.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to pack your stuff, be it for plants or your belongings. Therefore, arrange and organise the plants a few weeks ahead. You could clean them up so that they don’t carry any form of disease. Remove the dead leaves and branches. This way, the plants will be tidied for the new place. The lesser the shrubbery, the lesser effort and exertion for you as well as the plant.
- As you are packing check the plants for insects and parasites. Before you wrap them up ensure they have sufficient amount of insecticides sprayed on them. Nevertheless, follow label directions carefully. Furthermore, Water them only if you find them unusually dry else wait until you get to your new home.
Authors Bio : Storage In Qatar ( The Box )
- If you have a medium sized tree you can use a trash bag over it, and tie it around its trunk, or you can even tape it to the pot it is in. This way, you can be rest assured that the leaves won’t be ripped off while transporting. In addition, make an effort to avoid going on high speeds, if you are keeping the plants exposed as they are sure to split.
The standards we set at The Box as the primary Qatar movers have set the precedence for other moving services in Qatar, few of which have succeeded in replicating our procedures and standards to full effect.
For More Visit Our Site :
Related Articles -
Plants Moving, Plants relocating, Cardboard boxes Moving, packing company, Storage In Qatar, Qatar movers, moving services in Qatar,