If you are planning to visit Italy, you may want to make sure that you come back home with memoirs that are slightly more special than a novelty ashtray, shot glass or lighter. Italy is home to abundant traditions and a rich history. This means you can take home a piece of this without really having to burn a big hole in your pockets. The boot of the Mediterranean takes extreme pride in its artisanal treasures and local specialties. Exploring its boutique stores and markets is a great way to find some of these exquisite treasures. |
If you are in the fashion hub such as Milan or Rome, it will be a waste if you do not come back with at least one couture item. If you think this is a bank breaker, you may want to consider these more affordable options-
• Gloves are the mainstay in Florence of Milan. Picking up a pair of soft kid gloves gives you a chance to get a taste of the local styles without having to worry about the space it will take in your bags.
• Ascot of chiffon scarves is an integral part of Italian fashion. The silk of Italy is also extremely popular. Consider picking up a tie or two for yourself while in Italy.
• Even though jewelry can be an expensive souvenir to come back home with, you can always find a trinket that fits your budget. If you plan on visiting Venice, consider picking up a Murano glass jewelry.
• Another must-have fashion accessory from Venice is the quintessential white or black masquerade masks. These masks are excellent to done while at a theme party or to simply place on the mantle as a piece of home décor You can pick between a black or white masquerade masks depending on your personal taste and preferences. Cultural Souvenirs • If you plan on visiting the Vatican, consider taking home a home-grown rosary for your catholic parents.
• A visit to the Opera House is a great way for music-lovers to pick up CDs of world famous Italian Operas such as La Tosca.
• The Uffizi Gallery in Florence is also home to some fascinating coffee table books that art lovers can immerse themselves into.
• Your black or white masquerade masks can also be an addition to the list of cultural souvenirs you take back home with you. Culinary Souvenirs
Exquisite pizzas, pastas, cheese and wine make an integral part of Italy’s food scene. While you are visiting, you may also bring back with you a taste of Italy –
Italy takes great pride in its staple, Olives. Even though these are now available in any local grocery store, authentic Italian Olive Oil comes with unique herb-infused concoctions that are available only in this country.
While you are in the country, you may also want to pick up some local wines, pasta or balsamic vinegar. Whatever you choose to purchase, make sure you get them packaged in a way that its integrity is maintained during its long journey back home.
About Author: Toren Monson is a writer and blogger who loves to write about the shopping industry. He has lots of experience in writing on gift related subjects. He especially likes to write articles on black masquerade masks, Venetian carnival masks, white masquerade masks, and masks for various theme parties.
Related Articles -
black masquerade masks, white masquerade masks,