Once the second porosity has been completely filled with liquid, the granular suspension is complete. The granules dissolve but the granular fluid still contains a large quantity of agglomerates shared by a hydrate membrane; these agglomerates possess flow-inhibiting properties. When suspension is first formed concrete pump, the fluid typically is just barely sufficient to fill voids between the tightened particles. The mixture of the mixing equipment however displays a fluid-like behavior since a sizable quantity of the energy needed to achieve flow is used to disperse water through the granular skeleton. Yet plastic behavior also proves important given that interparticle distance is small. As dispersion proceeds and agglomerates are destroyed, the effective solid volume fraction decreases. The fine elements freed are introduced between loosening larger particles and lend a creamy appearance to the concrete. The viscosity and the yield stress of cement paste consequently decreases, thereby inciting a decrease in power consumption with a trend towards stabilization. The mixture is now homogenously a granular suspension, and this serves to significantly reduce power fluctuations.Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd,is a professional manufacturer and trader specializing in the research, development and production of construction machinery for nearly 30 years. Our main products are as follows:mobile block making machine, concrete batching plants,concrete mixer,blocking making machine,concrete pump,etc.
From a practical standpoint, power consumption allows determining different transitory states of mixing for thecentral mix plant, i.e.:
– Liquid loading is associated with an increase in power consumption. This increase levels off soon after the liquid has finished loading.
– Dry powder is consumed when major power fluctuations occur.
– Hard paste is formed throughout the mixer once the peak power has been reached. This point is referred to as the “maximum cohesion point”.
– The transition to a granular suspension corresponds to a large decrease in power fluctuation. This point is referred to as the “fluidity point”.
– The concrete obtains optimal flowability when the power rate becomes negligible from a practical point of view.
Related Articles -
Differences, existing, in, various, concrete, mixer, suppliers,