Are you tired of perfecting the art of cooking rice? The whole exercise of adding the right amount of water and waiting for the grains to cook just right and then whisk it away from the gas just in time, could indeed be taxing! This is why you must always consider investing in an electric rice cooker, which makes rice cooking as simple as ever. You simply need to add rice and water, switch it on, and leave it for good! The electric rice cooker cooks the grains to fluffy perfection and switches off on its own, letting out a signal. That indeed makes life simple! |
Given the fact that women of today need to juggle both domestic responsibilities and work, devices like the electric rice cooker, certainly proves to be of help! Listed below are some of the essential features you need to look for in your cooker.
Electric Rice Cooker: Essential features
- Basic features an electric rice cooker would include cooking and keeping your rice warm.
- There would be one touch operational ease and a removable nonstick bowl along with a lid.
- Some of these cookers can also be fitted with a steaming tray for steaming poultry, vegetables and fish.
- The high end version could also be equipped with the fuzzy logic technique. Such cookers would sense the fluctuations and adjust the cooking time as well as temperature, for delivering absolutely precise results.
- Features like induction heating and pressure cooking might also be available.
- There could be electric rice cookers that offer cooking options for brown rice, soup and other preparations that are similar.
- Cookers with digital panels are also available for ease of usage.
Electric Rice Cookers: Purchasing Tips
Some practical tips on buying good electric rice cookers include:
- Depending on the members of your family you would need to cook rice for, choosing the right capacity would be important. Getting the size right would make usage far more convenient.
- Always make sure you choose an electric rice cooker with a non stick vessel. This makes cleaning simpler. Having to scrub your cooker for removing morsels of food, could end up damaging it.
- If you love to cook different forms of grains like quinoa, brown rice, white rice and so on, a cooker with fuzzy logic technology would be the best choice for you. They are computerized and provide for a range of settings.
Whenever you choose your electric rice cooker, it would also be prudent to consider electrical consumption in order to manage and monitor running costs. Although most of them would be energy efficient, consider checking once for clarity.
Diya Jain is an experienced author with a keen interest in electronic devices having a number of articles to her credit on topics related to electric rice cookers.
Related Articles -
electric rice cookers, electric rice cooker,