Papaya was originally cultivated in Northern, Southern and Central America. Papaya is also native to Southern Mexico. Papaya can only survive in tropical climates as it is highly sensitive to frost. Papaya is a spherical pear-shaped fruit that is generally 6-20 inches in length and 4-12 inches in width. An average sized papaya can be of almost 1 pound in weight. Papaya fruit is said to be ripe when it attains an amber color on its peel and when it softens with a little thumb pressure.
Health Benefits Of Papayamanj
- Papaya is a rich source of Pro-vitamin A Crotenoids, Dietary Fibers, Vitamin C and Folate.
- Papaya seeds, pulp and skin consist of many Phytochemicals like Polyphenols and Lycopene that are good for skin health and digestive system.
- Papaya is a good food option for people on diet as it is low in calories and does not have any unhealthy cholesterol.
- Pulp of Papaya is soft and digestible & it has many soluble dietary fibers that help in normal food movement through the bowel. Thereby, reducing chances of suffering from constipation.
- Papaya fruit has many healthy Flavonoids like Cryptoxanthin and Zea-xanthin that have anti-oxidant properties. These help in protecting our system from free-radicals that cause aging and various other problems.
- Fresh Papaya Fruit consists of good amount of calcium and potassium. Calcium plays a very important role in bone building, while Potassium is a component of body fluids. Potassium helps in controlling blood pressure and it also counters bad effects of sodium on our body.
- Papaya Fruit is rich in many B complex Vitamins like Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin B-1 that are essential for healthy metabolism.
- Papaya Seeds are used as a traditional medicine to cure many ailments like ringworm infections and stomach aches. Papaya Seeds are analgesic and anti-parasitic that makes them perfect for treating a variety of infections.
- Papaya is supposed to prevent pregnancy and is consumed by many women across the world as an herbal medicine for contraception and abortion.
Manuj Enterprises is a Pune based company that is successfully catering to individual and industrial requirements for Agro-based products. Manuj Enterprises is a Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Agro products like Barley Seeds, Fruit Pulp, Mango Pulp & Concentrate, Papaya Pulp & Concentrate, Guava Pulp & Concentrate, Pomegranate Juice, Red Onions, Cooking Spices, Yellow Maize, and Milk Powder. Adoption of ethical business practices, quality products and timely delivery of products are the primary reasons for company’s growth and success. For more information about the company, log on to www.manujenterprises.net.
Related Articles -
Indian Cooking Spices, Milk Powder Supplier, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, ,