Canada is being seen as the most right place on investment by the new age entrepreneurs. |
The past decade has evolved Canada as a nation that fosters long-term economic growth. The natural resources, skilled manpower, robust economy and diverse ethnicity make Canada, what it is today. This gets better with the evolution of the manufacturing sector and emphasis on production. As an outcome to the economic slowdown, Canada has now realigned its economic prepositions with industries like exploration, extraction, mining and production. The country is therefore getting a higher attention for long-term investment. CIC has also made it easier to get business visa for Canada from India. Earlier the migration took place predominantly for Federal Worker’s visa in the services sector. The trend is now moving towards business investment. More Indians are taking risk of investing money at foreign lands, and Canada offers the lowest risk.
The policy on Business Visa is very simple and straight forward. CIC speaks about the ‘economic’ aspects of the visa and demands employment for the local population. As an entrepreneur or business owner, you need to produce a statement over the significance of your business initiative. The business visa would be issued subject to the quantum on investment and the time on investment. The visas have been categorised on the basis of the amount invested. It is however important that-
The investment is done for a PPP ‘Public-Private partnership’ project for a sustainable period
The investment is done for a longer period and ‘not’ short term profiteering
The investment in a private firm results in employment generation for the local workers
The employment should be direct and economically sound
The employment should continue for a period of minimum 2 years
The investors should engage directly with the day to day management of the firm
The source of income should be clearly spelt out
The ‘returns’ should be recycled back in the economy as long-term investment
To get business visa for Canada from India, the investor is required to follow each of the said conditions. Deviation on any one of them would bring negative repercussions to the entire purpose on immigration.
Apart from this, CIC also lays out a statement on ‘eligibility’ for Business Visa-
1. The applicant is required to produce an income statement / return filing / Bank statement to divulge on the source of income and its legitimacy
2. The applicant is required to show papers on having managed a business of similar nature in the past
3. The applicant is required to produce a CLB- Level 7 certificate on language proficiency
4. The certificate should show ability on all 4 aspects of official language i.e. speaking, reading, listening and writing
5. The applicant is required to submit papers on Nationality, Travel, Identity, Residence, Education and Health
6. The applicant is supposed to provide clearance on detention, law and criminal offense, if any.
7. The applicant is supposed to make a declaration on taking the financial liability of the dependent family members
The list is still not finished, but it does mention the most prominent points.
The policy on Business Visa is very simple and straight forward. CIC speaks about the ‘economic’ aspects of the visa and demands employment for the local population. It is very essential that the investment is done for a longer period of time and the investor is directly engaged in the day to day management of business.
Related Articles -
Canadian Immigration, Canada Visa, Immigration for Canada,