Today more than having a website, it is important to have a mobile website. Now, Mobile websites are becoming a necessity for business owners. The author briefs about the number of advantages associated with mobile websites. |
Whether your business is small or big, a website is a necessity. Nobody can imagine a good business without a proper website. If you don’t have a website, then your consumers may not be aware of your existence. But, today more than having a website, it is important to have a mobile website. Now, Mobile websites are becoming a necessity for business owners.
Smart phones are taking over the PC world. More and more people are switching to smart phones and with rapid development in this field the internet experience on smart phones is well comparable with PC. Since 2010, mobile searches have grown to four times.
Gerry Matts from BrioDigital1 states “In today’s speedy environment, you need a mobile presence that improves your brand and taps into the fast growing mobile audience. A mobile website is an easy way to keep up with the consumer on the go. Mobile websites benefit the customer, and in turn, your business.
With the increase in smart phone users, with a mobile website, you allow your customers to find you, call you, refer you, and even save your information to their address book, all in the palm of their hand. There are also some helpful functions, like click to call and maps.” (Ref: BrioDigital, http://briodigital.com/mobile-websites/)
There are number of advantages associated with mobile websites. Some of them are:
- Your website is accessible from anywhere at any time. Your consumers can access your products and services 24/7 and you can reach the target audience quickly.
- The websites are optimized for mobile platform that enhance the user experience and satisfaction with easy accessibility.
- If you have a mobile website, it gets listed on Google Mobile Search and receives priority ranking over non mobile websites that helps in getting the competitive advantage over competitors without a mobile website.
- As the website is optimized for mobile use, so the download speed is increased. This can reduce the waiting time of the people and encourage for more browsing.
- Websites that have not been optimized for mobile browsing are often difficult to read, scroll through or zoom into. These types of sites have a higher bounce rate of people navigating away from them.
- Mobile websites also provides the opportunity for the application to utilize the click-to-call option for the users to contact with the business people.
- Mobile websites are one of the best medium for ad promotion since it can reach more audience effectively through the hand-held machine.
- Mobile websites are more flexible, easy and cost effective than developing a mobile app. Mobile apps need to be formatted in different ways for different mobile systems and devices. Apps also require to be downloaded and installed, in order to be accessed.
Brio Digital: Brio Digital is a New York based Web Design Company located in Westchester. Briodigital specializes in Web Development, SEO and social media. For a Free Consultation, call us at 888-310-8074. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office is located at 777 Westchester, Ave #101, White Plains, NY 10604. Visit www.briodigital.com for more details.
Related Articles -
advantages of mobile websites, briodigital, mobile marketing white plains, web design company,